Irene's Debut

A/N:

Hello all!

I have finally decided to create a Hazbin Hotel fanfic. *distant shouts of hurray's*

Anyways, this is an Alastor/OC relationship fic, please leave if you can't agree with these terms because of the whole asexual thing. (Which by the way, asexual people can love FYI, just pointing that out.)

There is something I would like to point out, in Irene's memories, Alastor gets worse mentally throughout the fic; as in killing wise and whatever stuff he does that's murderous or sadistic.

I hope everyone enjoys this little fanfic and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for reading! :)

(UPDATE: I RE-UPLOADED THIS FROM 4 YEARS AGO FOR A FRIEND AND DID NOT THINK IT WOULD GAIN TRACTION AGAIN. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS OR MISCONCEPTIONS. I WILL DEBATE ON REDOING THE CHAPTERS.)

0-0-0-0-0

Past Memory Flashback:

Humming a familiar tune under her breath, Irene straightens the newspaper in her hands. She is on the lookout for her name somewhere in the articles. Skimming over a bunch of important news, she finally spots what she is looking for, "Yes!" she exclaims with a huge grin.

She gets up from her chair and does a little dance around the living room. She can't believe the town wrote about her!

"Alastor!" she shouts, barely containing her excitement as she speed runs down the hallway toward their bedroom. She calls out his name louder when she gets closer.

He pops out of the tiny master bathroom, in the process of shaving his face. "Yes, dear?" he asks with an inquisitive eyebrow raised.

She skips up to his side and holds the paper out to him. She points down to an article where her name is located, "I'm in the paper!"

He gives her a wonderful grin in return and sets his razor down on the counter. He takes the newspaper out of her grip, "Let's see here, 'Irene Vallier, also known as the Crystal Clear, performed her new song at the Hiren's Grove restaurant and it had people pooling in from the streets to hear such a lovely voice..." Alastor skims the words with a growing grin. "Hazzah! Splendid job, dear!"

She blushes at his compliments and he goes in for a side hug, kissing her cheek lightly in the process; trying to not get shaving cream on her. "You should 'ave saw it Al'! People from all over town were crowdin' the area!"

He let's go of her with a chuckle and proceeds to pick up his razor again. "I'm proud of you, I really am!"

She lets out a sigh of bliss and tumbles onto their double bed, practically swooning. Landing on it with her arms out, she continues to endlessly smile at the ceiling, "Do you think you can get me an interview?" she asks in wonder.

"To personally interview my wife would be gloating, wouldn't it?"

She smirks a little and turns onto her side to look at him, placing her elbow on the mattress and holding her head up. "You, not gloat? The idea is laughable."

He smirks at her as well and wipes his face with a towel nearby. He hums a little tune and comes closer to her, he pokes her nose playfully, "You know me too well."

She giggles lightly, "Damn right."

He strolls over to their shared dresser and she watches him absentmindedly as he pulls out some clothing, "How long will you be gone this time?" she asks with a pout.

Where Other's Falter||Hazbin Hotel|| AlastorxOCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें