Stay or Go?

A/N:

This is the pilot chapter, I didn't want to break it up into different chapters so it's a long one. Hope you don't mind.

Irene has some input in there, so you'll have to search for it if you don't want to read all of the pilot dialogue.

From this point onward, Irene's relationships will grow in the hotel and I plan to bring other characters in from Vivziepop if I can. I didn't really know much about the show besides from what I've seen on Instagram and the pilot. Irene's a little similar to Mimzy I realized, so I have an idea of what to do about it. Perhaps, the future drama between the two characters? Fight over Alastor? We'll see ;)

Thanks for reading guys and for the support! Have a nice day! :)

0-0-0-0-0

It took Irene quite a while to even find this place, it was on the other side of town. Pulling up in her car, she parks in front of the building. Once the car was off, she steps out and shuts the door behind her. To say the building is impressively tall would be true, it towers over her in an overwhelming way. Shifting her backpack on her shoulders that she grabbed before she left, she walks up to the front door and knocks. After a couple of minutes, the front door eventually opens but very slowly Irene notes.

The princess peeks through the crack of the door until she opens it with a full swing when catching sight of her. Charlie stares at her in surprise which slowly morphs into one of pure excitement.

"Ire!" Charlie squeals happily with a large grin.

Irene smiles back, happy to see her pupil. "Hello, kid."

Charlie grabs her into a death hug and Irene returns it with enough strength. "What you are doing here?!"

Irene pulls back, "Well, I saw a certain someone on the screen."

Charlie blushes in embarrassment with a slight chuckle, "Oh...you saw that, huh?"

Irene shakes her head in exasperation, "Hun, you're bonafide crazy."

Charlie pouts a little and a feminine voice interrupts their conversation, "Who is it, Charlie?"

Irene peers over her pupil's shoulder to find another young demon girl who had gray skin, extremely long hair and had an 'x' over her left eye. The other girl meets her gaze with narrowed eyes and crosses her arms.

"Vaggie! Meet my old vocal coach, Irene! Irene, meet my girlfriend, Vaggie!" Charlie exclaims while moving out of the way to let her in.

"Vocal coach? I didn't know you had one." Vaggie sends her a confused look.

Charlie laughs with a sweat drop, "It slipped my mind."

Irene steps toward the young demon, Vaggie, with a smile. "Hi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Vaggie smiles as well.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" Irene asks.

Vaggie winces a little, "Well-"

"Nope! You're more than welcome anytime!" Charlie interrupts with stars in her eyes.

Charlie grabs her by the hand and leads her further into the front foyer of the hotel. It certainly is run down Irene observes. The further into the room she gets another demon appears in her vision. There is a spider demon, one she feels like she recognizes from somewhere.

"This is Angel Dust; you've probably heard of him!" Charlie points at the spider demon who is sucking on a popsicle.

Irene snaps her fingers in recognition, "Ah! Yes, I believe I have. Some of my patrons have mentioned you."