What Lost Comes Back

A/N:

Hey y'all,

So sorry it has taken me forever to write this chapter. Some shit went down on Christmas day and has been since then. I was not able to write the Christmas Special piece, unfortunately. If you wish to read it, I will make it simple and sweet, just let me know in the comments, please. I made this chapter longer due to the delay.

Let me tell you this chapter will be big reveal lol. So get ready XD.

Here's a link to a Hazbin Hotel server I am a co-owner in if you are interested. We are a baby server, like 100 members so far. If you are interested here is the link, https://discord.gg/9exkf6T

Thanks for reading and voting guys, I hope everyone had good holidays. :)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Past Memory:

Staring at the white dress that loosely hugs her body, Irene does a little twirl on the spot. It glitters under the light and she found herself enraptured by such a design. It was on the expensive side, but her father demanded he pay for everything; being apart of a rich family did have its perks after all. Her thoughts are interrupted by her best friend who walks back into the room she was in.

"It's all ready!" Maribell exclaims with a giddy smile.

"So soon?"

Her best friend chuckles lightly and strolls closer to her side, "Yes, hun. My you look so beautiful, I'm almost envious."

Irene glances down at her white silk gloved hands in second thought, "My apparent beauty does not tame my nerves, unfortunately." 

"Now now now, don't start that 'I'm not that beautiful' mumbo jumbo on me. You had all the men crawlin' after you!"

"Mari, I do not need reminders, especially on my wedding day."

Maribell shakes her head with a small smile and starts to pat down Irene's dress abruptly; fixing any creases or unimaginary dirt from it. "I know, you just look like an angel in that gown."

Irene blushes slightly at the compliment and clears her throat, "Do you think he'll like it?"

Maribell starts to mess with her hair which was pinned up, "Are you asking about the dress or wedding ceremony?"

"Uhhh...both?" 

"Hun, we both know which he will like more."

"The dress." they both confirm with a knowing grin.

Both chuckling at each other, Irene takes a deep breath after. "Do I look ready to go?"

Maribel does a once over again and nods to herself, "Yes! You look exquisite!" 

Irene smiles again, feeling better about her appearance. "Better not keep everyone waiting then."

Maribel leaves first with a wink to go join the other bridesmaids. Having the room to herself she checks her makeup for the twentieth time. Once satisfied with herself, she just stares at her face in the mirror. The number of nerves that have built up was almost too much for her to handle. Having second thoughts, in general, made her wonder if she has picked the right man to spend her life with. Well, he was her ideal man, she loves him that is for sure. She knows he loves her back. Though, some scenarios made her doubt. Her gaze flickers to her left hand in thought about her choices.

 She clenches it into a fist and takes a deep breath. Surely, she was second-guessing everything. This was a life-changing event after all.  With a nod to herself, she walks out of the room trying to appear confident in her steps. She goes toward the hall where all the bridesmaid and best men stand. She finds her father, a portly man with a few wrinkles, standing nearby. His eyes find her and he smiles upon seeing her figure.