[예지가 아닌 루시: 01]

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"Agh! I badly want hamburger!" I murmured, pinching Soobin's arms and making him winced in pain.

He slapped my hands away. "After this, okay?! Learn how to wait ad if you don't know how, just go buy yourself a food! Stop asking me!"

I was just teasing him because it's been two hours and yet he's still on his phone talking to someone. I just wanted his attention since I'm bored, but he's too busy.

"Yes. Goodbye, Lia."

I heard him saying a familiar before turning off his phone. I can't move any part of my body while staring at him. I heard it, right?

"Lia? As in Choi Jisu?" I asked, still shocked.

He nodded his head as if it wasn't a big deal. He looked at me. "Why? Do you think she's with Hwang Yeji?"

I gulped, looking down. "I just... I don't know."

"Yeonjun, we can't turn back the time. Yeji is dead. I know it's hard to accept it, but you need to move on." He said, patting my back to make me calm.

I'm aware that she's already dead, but I just can't accept it that easily. I still want to talk to her and apologize for my mistakes. I want her forgiveness, but how can I do it when she's already gone?

I tried to smile, clinging in his arms while dragging him outside. "Nevermind! Let's go buy hamburger outside. Everyone, want to come with us?!"

"Wait for me!" I heard Beomgyu squeal.

Taehyun opened the door, revealing Huening Kai and Beomgyu. I just smiled at them as we started walking outside of our house. We went to the nearest burger shop and ordered our food. We sat next to the glass window to see the scenery outside.

"Come on! We can just order rather than walking here. You disturb my sleep." Taehyun said with his lazy voice.

I pouted my lips as I put my hands below my chin. I looked at him while blinking my eyes, making him look at me in disgust.

"But I can't wait to eat."

He rolled his eyes. "Get lost."

We laughed because of his face. I really love teasing these boys so much except Beomgyu since I just can't tease him as much as I tease Soobin. Beomgyu is the type of person who will tease you more than you tease him. That annoying brat.

"Ah, right! I think I heard Yeji's name."

We all looked at Beomgyu. Taehyun and Kai was trying to stop him from talking while Soobin looked so worried about me. Beomgyu noticed me looking at me, so he quickly put his hands on his mouth.

I looked at them, trying to smile. "Hey! It was nothing, okay?"

I heard Soobin sigh, "He found out I'm talking to Jisu that's why he thought that maybe Jisu knows where Yeji is."

"You don't have to say it though." I whispered.

"You still love her?" Taehyun suddenly asked so I stopped for a while.

Is that even a question? I think they already know the answer. It's been a long time since we heard about her. Right after I heard that she's gone, I blamed myself for it. I don't want to believe that she's gone, so I never stop loving her. I don't want to move on.

"First love never die, they said."

"But she died." Beomgyu retorted.

Silence was all I can hear after he said that. I don't knownhow to react, but it's true, anyway. She died because of me. She ran away and got hit by a car, that's when they took her life.