❄️ ;; 008

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

------

Lucy's P.O.V

"That's not how you do that step!"i said in the middle of laughter. Yeonjun doesn't know how to do the steps that the monitor wants us to do.

"I quit!"Yeonjun irritatedly said as he walked away so I ran after him. I held his wrist as I dragged him to the photo booth.

"What are we doing here?"he asked. I smiled at him,

"I just wanted to do this with you."i said as I looked away. I sighed and looked at him,

"Yeonjun-ah,"i called.

"H-huh?"

"I actually want to spend my whole time with all of you. I just feel like I'm really belong to your group though I'm just Yeji's replacement."i said. I bit my lower lip and smiled at him,

"I'm actually having fun! I wish I am that Yeji. She's really lucky to have all of you."i said. He smiled at me,

"Well, we're happy to be with you too. You're fun to be with. Shall we go?"he askee while pointing to the photo booth. I smiled at him as I nodded my head,

We entered to the photo booth and started to take a picture. At first, we didn't know how to use it that's why our pictures are messed.

We're just laughing but it came out really beautiful.

"Lucy-ah! Try this!"Yeonjun playfully said as he put a wig in my head. He laughed so I pouted my lips,

"Your new hair looks like a spaghetti! Come on, let's take a picture!"he said as he put his hands around my shoulders and so I was shocked by that.

The camera keeps on capturing us while my face is really really shooked. Yeonjun stopped and looked at me,

"Is there something wrong?"he asked. Oh no, my hearts is beating so fast. Why am I like this?

"Nothing. I'm just shocked."i said as I looked away and fixed myself. Yeonjun remove his hands and raised it just like he surrender,

"I'm sorry for that."he said.

"A-aniyo. It's okay."i said as I smiled at him, he smiled too.

"Let's see our pictures."i said as I went to the bucket to see our printed photos.

"Wow!"i said in awe. Yeonjun clapped his hands,

"It's actually fun to post it in my wall."Yeonjun said. I glared at him,

"Not this one! I'm really ugly there!"i said as I hide the pictures where he put a wig in my head.

"Waeyo? It's really funny! Come one, let me see!"he said while laughing so I rolled my eyes and keep on taking it away.

"Yah, come on!"he said as he tried to grab it in my hands but I accidentally lost my balance that's why I fell on the floor and he fell on top of me.

We both looked to each other's eyes. My heart beats faster than its normal. I saw him gulped so I did it also. I widened my eyes when his lips suddenly landed on my lips while his eyes closed.

He kissed me!

I don't know what to do. I wanted to pushed him but I can't. I don't want my first kiss to be like this, we are not in a relationship but why did he kissed me?

But to be honest, I like this. I'm enjoying this moment so I slowly closed my eyes and let him kiss me. He slowly leave my lips while our nose is touching each other's.

He looked at me,

"I'm sorry if I kissed you."he said as he stood up and held me to stand up. We both looked away.

"I'm sorry too."i said.

"Yeonjun-"

"Yeji-"

We both stopped. We looked at each other and then we laughed. Why are we like this?

"You first."he said as he smiled at me.

"Ani, you first."i said as I smiled at him.

"Baegopa."he said as he pouted his lips. I rolled my eyes and chuckled,

"What do you want?"i asked.

"Your lips."he said. I widened my eyes for the second time and looked at him. My cheeks started to get feel like it's burning. I am glared at him.

"You pervert!"i yelled as I walked towards him but he opened the door and ran away. I ran after him also while screaming his name.

"Yah, come here!"i screamed again.

"That was a joke!"he screamed too as he opened the elevator and went inside. Okay, corner! HAHAHAHHA!

I went inside too while grinning at him. He shooked his head so many times.

"The elevator is open! Come on!"i looked at our back and we saw a group of workers who went inside. Yeonjun accidentally hugged me because I was unintentionally pushed by them. I got stucked and I can't do nothing about it.

I looked at Yeonjun and our face are literally closed to each other again because of this workers. I gulped and looked at him,

"Wanna do it again?"he whispered so I blushed and looked away.

This is wrong! Why do I have to be closed with his face again?! The elevator started to go up slowly that's why I need to wait until we got out from this situation.

It's really awkward now. I felt Yeonjun blew a wind from his mouth to my face so I looked at him and then, he smiled.

"What now?"i whispered at him too. He pouted his lips and smiled again,

What the actual fuck is he doing?! Is he trying to flirt me or what?! I rolled my eyes and looked away.

This man is really a flirt, please stop him. Or else, I might take this for real and start falling in love with him.

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)