❄️ ;; 007

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face. I don't know why but when Lucy entered to our squad, I felt so happy. She makes me hapoy, to be honest.

"Yeonjun!"i looked at the door and I saw Lucy who's smiling at me.

"Waeyo? Why are you here again?"i asked. She pouted her lips,

"I want to see Yeji's face!"she said so I frowned,

"Yeji? Why?"i asked. She looked away,

"I wanna how much we look a like."she said. I nodded my head as I messed her hair.

I grabbed the small mirror and gave it to her. She looked at me in confused so I smiled,

"Just look at your face and you will how much you look like Yeji."i said as I lay on my bed again. She slapped my shoulders so I quickly stood up and move far away from her,

"That was hurt!"i whined as I pouted my lips.

"Faster! Let me see her!"she said.

"Hey, Lucy and Hyung? It's time to eat not time to flirt!"Beomgyu said as he rolled his eyes before leaving. I looked at Lucy and she rolled her eyes before going out.

That's the real Lucy's personality. Yeji is not like that.

I stood up and walked out and went to the dining area. I saw them again, ITZY feat. Lucy and TXT boys. I sat on the chair in front of Lucy,

"Why Lucy-unnie is sulking?"Yuna asked to me.

"They are flirting."Beomgyu said as he rolled his eyss again.

"We are not."i said,

"Then why?"Chaeryeong asked. Aish, curious cats.

"She wants to see Yeji's pictures."i said as I started to eat.

"Ne. I just wanted to see how we look like."Lucy said as she smiled at them.

"Just look at the mirror."Huening Kai replied.

"That's what I already told her but she slapped my arms so do you want to be slap by her?"i asked to Huening Kai while smiling. He quickly shooked his head as he smiled at me,

"I'll give it to you later."Lia said as she smiled at her. I looked at Lucy and she widened her eyes.

"Really?!"she asked in shocked and Lia nodded at her.

"Yes, Lucy-ssi!"

"Don't be too excited. You might get an mini heart attack if you saw her. You both really looks like twin."Taehyun said while eating.

"Oh, right! Do you have a twin?"i asked to her. She looked at me slowly shakes her head as no.

"I don't have a family. I'm left at the orphanage when I was a baby."she said with that bitter smile if her. I nodded my head,

"Aww. That's so sad. Who raised you then abd where did you got your name?"Ryujin asked.

"The sisters at the orphanage raised me and they said, when someone left me there. There is a name tag which is Lucy. They didn't gave me a surname and I don't know why."she explained.

"Is Yeji is an orphan kid too?"Lucy asked.

"Aniyo. She's not."Yuna replied. Lucy nodded her head,

I was about to say something when her phone rings,

"Gotta get this call, first. Excuse me."she said as she left. We all looked at each other,

--------

Lucy's P.O.V

"Ne?"i spoke..

"I think I found her."I widened my eyes as I looked at the back to see them by they are quietly eating.

How..

"Okay, fine. Let me meet her."i said.

"No. She can't."

"Why?"i asked in confused. This girl is answer for all of us. We need her and I badly need her.

"She left again."

"What?!"i accidentally raised my voice that's why I muffled it.

"I mean, where did she go again? We need her."i said.

"Don't worry, I'll fins her no matter what. Just don't get attached to that squad. You might get hurt at the end."he said before hanging up. I groaned as I messed my hair in frustration.

"This is so frustrating."i mumbled as I walked to them and sat on the chair.

"Who's that?"Yeonjun asked. I looked at him and smiled so widely,

"Nothing to worry about. It's my friend."i lied. Aish!

After we ate, Yeonjun asked me if I want to go out so I told him yes. We went outside for a walk,

"Mwo?!"i asked in disbelief to him. He just looked at me and smiled,

"Wait, Yeonjun! Do you still think of me as Yeji? You're so mean."I said as I rolled my eyes and pouted my lips.

I'm not Yeji.

"I'm Lucy not Yeji."i said.

"It's hard to believe that you are not Yeji. I'm still hoping----"i cut him.

"Can you just please stop thinking that I'm Yeji and start thinking that this woman besides you is Lucy? I'm actually hurt when you guys are telling me that I am Yeji when I'm really not."I said as I looked away and walked faster than him. He tried to catch-up my speed in walking but I kept on walking faster than him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. He smiled at me,

"We are working for it, so don't worry, okay?"he said. I can't help but to smile at him too,

"I'm rooting for it."i said.

"Let's have some fun today! Just you and me! Keul?"i asked in excitement.

"Keul!"he did an aegyo whike saying that so we laughed together.

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Note pt.2: Another TXTZY Book Series are published now! C'mon and read it! )

(Author: I'm sorry that it's too boring. I'll promise, the next YeonJi book will be better than this one. I'll better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)