❄️ ;; 009

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

-----

LUCY'S P.O.V

"I'm tired!"i said as I sat on the chair. We are here at the tteokbokki house. It's already night and we need to eat first before going home.

"Nado. I played so many games there. It was so fun!"he playfully said as he giggles. I smiled at him and nodded my head,

"It was so fun especially when I'm with you."he said and that makes me stop for a while. I looked away and gulped,

"Can you please stop saying nonsense?"i asked without looking at him.

"Eh? What's wrong with that? I'm just being honest here."he replied.

"Jinjja?"

"Oh, yeah."he replied again.

"Is this because I resemblances Hwang Yeji?"i asked as I looked at him. He frowned,

"Am I right?"i asked.

"What are you s-saying?"he asked as he looked away. I sighed as I chuckled a bit.

"You feel happy not just because of me."i said as I fake smiled at him.

"Also because I looked like Yeji."i said as I nodded my head. He looked at me and sighed,

"Lucy-ah, I understand that you are having a trouble about trusting us but believe me, we are happy because you're Lucy."he said. I smiled at him and looked away,

"I don't know if I already told you that I'm hurt everything you see me as Yeji."i said and finally, our order came.

I grabbed my chopsticks as I smiled widely. A fake one, of course. Do you expect me to be happy after that kind of conversation?

"Can you please stop doubting about who I think you are?"he asked so I stopped once again.

"Aish, don't make foods wait—"i was cut by his actions. He stood up and left without saying any words. I sighed as I pouted my lips,

"What should I do?"i whispered to myself as I secretly hit my head.

"Here you go."i was shocked because of that voice. I looked up and I saw Hyunjin, smiling at me. He signaled me to go outside before going so I looked around and followed him.

We went to the sea side and it looks like there's something he wanted to tell me without letting anyone to hear us.

"Mworago?"i asked. He sighed,

"Are you hiding something to me?"he asked. I frowned as I fake laughed.

"What are you saying?"i asked. He just looked at me in my eyes so I looked away.

"I warned you. Don't get too attached to them."he said as he sighed.

"Hyunjin-ah, waeyo?"i asked. He frowned,

"You'll get hurt in the end. Trust me."he said as he looked up.

"Don't you ever fall in love with him also."he added. I stopped,

Waeyo?

"If we succeed in our plan, we will go. We will leave them alone that's why I don't want you to get attach with them. You should stop yourself from now on."he said as I felt that he patted my head. I looked at him and he is smiling with me.

"Just call me if you need some help and also don't be bother about our plan. I can handle it. Jalga."he said as messed my hair. I nodded my head so he chuckled and ran away.

I looked at the sky as I pouted my lips. Do I really need to stop being close with them? Now that I feel belong and I feel comfortable with them, do I really need to stay away from them?

I didn't know why but my tears began to fall. I didn't even know the reasons why I am crying right now. It's just a simple advice from my friend that used to be brother also and now-

"Aish, this is so wrong."i murmured as I wiped my tears and chuckled.

"Yeji.."

I stopped. It's Yeonjun's voice. Did he heard our conversations?

I'm doomed.

-------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)