❄️ ;; 017

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

I'm scared to meet her right now. Shall I ditch her? But no, things will be more complicated if I did that. I should go later.

"Hyung! Breakfast is ready!"I heard Huening Kai shouted from outside. I stood up as I went to the kitchen.

"Whoa! Who did this?"i asked them.

"Me! Hehe!"Yuna said as she giggles. I smiled at her.

"Oh!"we all looked at Chaeryeong in confused.

"Waeyo?"Taehyun asked as he tried to peek at her phone. Taehyun widened his eyes and looked at me so I became more curious about it.

"Lucy-noona is on her way here!"he exclaimed as he smiled. I looked at Soobin and Lia who's currently looking at me in shocked too.

"That's great! Let's wait for her!"Beomgyu said.

"Wait for her? You already ate yours! Pabo!"Ryujin said as she hit Beomgyu's head slightly. Beomgyu fake his cry and looked at me while pouting,

"Hyung, save me! Huhu! Save me, I need your love before I fall~"we laughed because of Beomgyu. He acts like he's crying and now he's singing Save Me by BTS. Aigoo, that kid.

I sighed as I looked at the gate. I'm actually waiting for her. I know I did something bad to her and now I'm nervous.

"She's here!"Huening Kai squealed like a dolphin as he ran outside.

"Noona!"we heard Huening Kai's scream so they laughed. I just smiled a bit while looking outside.

"Good morning, guys!"Lucy greeted as soon as she came in. She looked at me and smiled,

"Good morning, Yeonjun!"she said cheerfully as she smiled and walked next to me. I smiled at her,

"Come on, let's seat."i said so we did. We started to eat our breakfast with full of laughters. I can't help but to get awkward because Lucy is not looking at me.

Maybe she's still upset?

After that,

"Yeonjun, can we talk outside?"Lucy said.

"Lucy-ah, are you still mad?"i asked. She sighed as she looked at me.

"Aniyo. There's no reason to be mad at you, though."she said as she smiled. I smiled at her,

"Sorry, please?"i said. She nodded her head and headed to the garden first. I went there to see her sitting at the bench. I sat next to her,

"Are you nervous?"she asked so I quickly nodded my hair.

"Don't be. Later at the Go café, you might be scream in joy."she said. I looked at her,

"Is there something going on? I really don't understand why are you like that. Is it because I called you Yeji?"i asked worriedly. She chuckled a bit,

"Aniyo."she answered.

"Then, why?"i asked.

"I'm just happy yet a little bit sad."she said as she smiled at me. That's fake though.

"Why? Tell me what's going on."i said. She look at me while keeping those fake smile on her face. She held my hand and sighed,

"No matter what your decision will be, I will give you my support on it. I'll be by your when you need me, I'll be there when you need someone."she said and suddenly, a tears escaped from her eyes. I panicked so I quickly wiped her tears away.