❄️ ;; 010

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

------

Lucy's P.O.V

"Y-yeonjun-ah,"I called. Even if it's dark, I can see his face frowning so I gulped.

"Let's go home. It's cold."he said as he signaled me to go with him. I didn't move.

"W-why did you come back? I thought you are going with your own."asked. He stared at me and sighed,

"Do you think I am that kind of man? Do you think I can leave a girl alone in the middle of the night?"he asked. Why does he sounds upset? :<

I pouted my lips, "I'm going to my own apartment. I have something to do."i said as I looked down.

"Do you think I'll believe in that alibi of yours? Yah, if you are upset about earlier. I'm sorry, okay?"he said. I shooked my head as I looked at him,

"Aniyo. I'm not upset. I just remembered something and I need to do it now."i said.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing."i replied back. He was about to say something but I stopped him by my hands,

"Eh! Stop asking. Just let me go in my home first."i said. He sighed as he massages his temple,

"Okay, I'll walk you there."he said as he came towards me and was about to grab my hands but I put it in my back so he looked at me in confused.

"I'll call Hyunjin."i said.

"Hyunjin again?"

"He's my best friend anyway. He's more like a brother to me so what's wrong with that?"i asked. He looked away,

"Then, what am I to you? I'm your friend too."he said.

"Then, why did you kissed me?"i asked and that made him stopped.

"We're friends and yet you kissed me because you remembered Yeji as you look into my face."i said.

"We are both look a like that will make everyone think that I am Yeji, right? What you feel towards me, is it because of I resembled Yeji?"i asked again. I don't know why I am asking him things like this.

"Yeji. Yeji. Yeji again!"I was startled when he yelled at me. He looked at me furiously. I think this is the first that I saw him mad like this.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I can see as you, as Lucy?!"he yelled again. I lowered down my head.

Why does it's hard to believe in him?

"I'm going now."i said as I turned my back.

"And, now you are going to turned your back to me? Wow, Lucy. I didn't know what did I do to make it hard for you to believe me."he said so I stopped. My tears began to fall, I didn't know also.

Maybe, I'm attached to them and scared to the fact that they love me because I looked like Yeji. Maybe, I'm scared to be Yeji's substitute to them.

"Why don't you trust us?"i heard him asked. I sighed,

"I'm going."i said as I walked away and cried silently.

-------

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"Hyung~!"

"Hyung, I miss Lucy-noona.."

"I miss Lucy-unnie. I think I am not be able to handle it if Lucy-unnie will go also."Yuna said.

I sighed. They are not the only one who missed Lucy that much. It's been three days since the day we fought. I can say that yeah, I miss her. I miss her presence.

"What about to go at her apartment?"Soobin asked.

"We didn't know her address."i said.

"Call their store for a delivery?"Ryujin asked.

"We can't do that. Lucy will probably dotch her part-time jobs."i said.

"Hyunjin-oppa!"Yuna screamed so I looked at her and flicked my two fingers.

"Great idea!"i said as I took out my phone but,

"We don't have his number."i said as I put my phone back to the table.

"Argh, what to do now?"Huening Kai whined.

"I guess, we need to be used to it."i said as I sighed,

"But hyung-"

"No buts."

"What happened to the both of you?"Lia asked. I looked at her,

"We fought about what we feel towards her. She didn't believe that we see her as Lucy and not Yeji."i said.

"Eh? That thing, I thought we cleared it to her?"Chaeryeong said.

"Do you think it's enough? She's anxious because I think, she's true to us. She's being like that because she's attached to us. Well, that's what I thought after you told us the reason why she's not here."Taehyun said. We all looked at him in amazed.

"Wow, in the case like this, you are really really amazing! We need you everyday!"Beomgyu said as he patted Taehyun's head. I smiled,

"Let's give her some time, then."Soobin said and everyone agreed to it so I nodded my head.

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)