❄️ ;; 003

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"Let's play forever, I just wanna be your dog! Prr prr prr!"the four boys sang while playing uno cards. I shooked ny head as I took my phone and I saw Yeji and Mine's picture at my wallpaper.

We're so cute back then, haha! There's so much to remember so how can I forget her? I may bad at her when the time that she betrayed me but I'm still into her.

"Delivery!"i stood up from laying at the sofa.

"Did you order something?"i asked them.

"Hyung, I did. I'm craving for pizza."Taehyun said as he smiled at me.

"Please, get it, hyung? We're so busy playing this cards."Soobin said as he smiled at me. I just shooked my head as I smiled while walking towards the gate and opened it,

I was shocked when I saw Yeji---- okay! It's Lucy. I saw Lucy smiling at me,

"Oh! It's you, Sir!"she cheerfully said as she waved her hands to me. I awkwardly smiled at her as I took the pizzas from her.

"Thank you for this, here's the payment."i said as I handed him my money. She took it and smiled at me and I stared at her,

I missed her!

She cleared her throat and that makes me stop from zoning out. I smiled at her and looked away.

"Can I have a glass of water? My throat is dry now. I still have a gig later."she said as she chuckled.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry! Choi Beomgyu! Get some water, please!"i shouted.

"There's a water at the faucet!"he shouted back and that makes Ye--Lucy laughed. I literally slapped my forehead just because of his reply to me. He's smart but sometimes he's dumb.

"A glass of water!"i shouted again.

"You are so irritating! No need to have a glass! You can use the green snake, wait! What is it again? Yes! A host! You can use a host there!"he shouted back again. I looked at Lucy and I saw her quietly laughing so hard.

Just like before, when Beomgyu is being dumbshit, she loves it. She's really laughing so hard and that makes me jealous before but now, I'm happy to see her laughing like that.

"A glass of water to drink! It's for Lucy!"i shouted again. Silence filled the house so I frowned. Until I saw the four boys running towards me with a glass of water.

"Yeji-noona, here!"Huening Kai said as he handed a glass of water to Yeji—Lucy, I mean.

"Here, Yeji!"Soobin said as he gave her a glass of water. I looked at Lucy and I saw her smiling at them. Shit! That was for me back then!

"No, there's a poison! Here, you'll be safe!"Beomgyu said.

"There's no poison here!"Soobin said as he glared at Beomgyu.

"Noona, here. I was your favorite back then. So choose this drink."Taehyun said as he smiled at Lucy. Lucy smiled at him,

"You guys are so sweet. That Yeji must be lucky to have all of you. By the way, I'm going to drink it all."Lucy said as she started to drink all the glass if water from my boys.

We are so shocked by her act. She really mean it! She drank it all and all of us was amazed.

"N-noona, there's a toilet inside. If you feel like you are going to poop because of water, you can go."Huening Kai said.