❄️ ;; 018

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

From the entrance, I can see Lucy talking to the girl with a hat. I can't see her face because she's facing Lucy and Hyunjin. I took a deep sigh before walking to them.

"Lucy. Hyunji-"i stopped as soon as I saw the girl who's wearing a hat. I was taken a back when she stood up and smiled at me.

I was shaking because of shock. I was staring at her and I didn't know that my tears started to fall as soon as I saw her, again.

I fell on the floor. I was hurt but I didn't mind it. I'm still looking at her in shock. Why? Why is she here? Why is she with Hyunjin and Lucy?

"Y-Yeji.."

"Yeonjun-ssi.."she called. I looked away and stood up. I'm still shaking. I don't know, I think I'm dreaming. I looked at Hyunjin and grabbed his collar.

"P-punch me.. I think I-I'm dreaming.."i said desperately to Hyunjin. He just looked at me in confused, he pushed me.

"Stop it, Yeonjun-ssi."Hyunjin calmly said.

"Yeonjun-"

"Is this what you want me to know, Lucy? Is this what you want me to see?!"I shouted at her. She flinched a bit so I looked at Yeji. I looked at Lucy again,

There's no difference in their faces. How come?

"You r-really look like each other. How c-come?"i asked.

"We're twins."Yeji said. I looked at them in shocked.

"E-eh?"Lucy asked. Yeji smiled at her,

"We're twins, Lucy."she said. I scoffed that's why they looked at me.

"No. This is just a dream! I mean, y-you're joking!"i said as I started to walk away but Lucy held my hands. I looked at her,

"Don't leave, fix everything with Yeji."she said. I looked away as I shooked her hands away.

"You want me to fix everything with her?! Then what about you?! Huh?!"i shiuted at her.

"Calm down, Yeonjun-ssi."Hyunjin said but I glared at her.

"Since when?! Since when you decided to hide this to me?!"i shouted again.

"C-calm down first.."Lucy said as she cried again. I scoffed,

"You guys must be insane. She's not Yeji! Yeji is dead!"

"I'm alive, Yeonjun!"Yeji shouted so I stopped. Gladly that there's no one here.

"I'm still a-alive. It's me, Hwang Yeji, Yeonjun.."Yeji said as she cried too. I looked at Lucy and Yeji and stepped back.

"I hate this.."i whispered as I cried too.

"Why did you c-come back?"i asked Yeji.