❄️ ;; 005

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Unknown's P.O.V

Agh, it's so hard to find this woman. I think I'll age first before I finally found this woman. Where is she hiding?

I stopped from thinking when my phone is ringing so I picked it up and answer it,

"Ne?"i asked.

"I think I know where she lives."

I widened my eyes, "Jinjja?! Eodi?!"i exclaimed.

"I'll tell you once I confirmed it."

She said and then she hang up. Aish! That girl! She needs to tell me first! It's dangerous for her to go where that woman lives.

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊

┊           ┊           ┊             

┊           ┊          

┊             

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"What took you so long? Argh,"Beomgyu asked irritatedly when I finally got out from my room.

"Of course, he needs to take a look for his outfit. Duh!"Ryujin said as she rolled her eyes.

"You're so quick-witted, huh?"i said as I smiled at her. She smiled at me too and nodded her head.

"What took her so long?"Beomgyu irritatedly asked again while stomping his feet.

"Are you that excited? Can you just sit properly and stay quiet?"Ryujin irritatedly said while glaring at him again. Okay, here they are again.

"Lucy said that she lost her earrings so she needs to find it before going."Lia said while smiling at us. I sat on the chair and waited for her,

"She's really serious in fulfilling Yeji-unnie's spot to us."Yuna said as she scoffed.

"Are you not happy?"Chaeryeong asked.

"Look, guys. I have no intentions in replacing Yeji-unnie."she said.

"Why come here?"Taehyun asked who's proudly sitting at his spot. He sounds a little bit savage,

"Because I'm trying to figure out something."Yuna said as she rolled her eyes.

Nado. I'm trying to figure out something.

"Hey, guys. Chill, this is not the time to for that. Let's be happy, okay?"Soobin said while smiling at us.

"I'm here!"we all stood up when we heard Yeji's voice. I mean, Lucy's voice.

We walked outside, we saw her beautiful smile while waving to us. I smiled at her, she's really cheerful as always.

"So where do you guys want to go?"Lucy asked.

"Beach!"Taehyun, Huening Kai, Ryujin, Beomgyu and Lia said.

"Arcade!"i said together with Soobin and Yuna.

"Park?"Chaeryeong said as she smiled awkwardly.

"Uhm, I want to go to the cafe but I'll go to the beach."Beomgyu said as he smiled at us.

"Uh, it's hard."Lucy said as she playfully scratches her head.

"Let's go to the Arcade first. What do you think, unnie?"Yuna asked. We all looked at Yuna in shocked but she's smiling to Lucy.

Psh, that kid. Hahaha!

"I think you're right and then, let's go to the beach?"Lucy said as she pointed her index finger to Yuna. Yuna nodded her head,

"Keul! Kaja!"Lucy cheerfully said as we started to get in the van. This van is what we used when we want to travel.

"Let's go to the biggest arcade!"Huening Kai squealed as he raised his favorite doll, it's Eevee from Pokemon.

Soobin is our driver while Lia is in the passenger seat. Lucy chooses to be with me so yeah. It's kinda awkward for us because we're close.

"Shall I turn the radio on?"Lia asked to us and everyone agreed.

"Yeonjun-ssi, let's have a bet!"Lucy said. I frowned as I looked at her,

"Bet?"i asked again. She nodded her head,

"Hyunjin and I used to bet on something when go to the arcades. How about us doing it?"she asked while smiling at me. I nodded my head,

"You sure, huh? I'm pro."i said as I chuckled. She scoffed and rolled her eyes on me,

"I'm a pro also. Duh!"she said as she looked away.

Okay, Yeonjun. Let's have some fun today.

-----

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Note pt.2: Another TXTZY Book Series are published now! C'mon and read it! )

(Author: Sorry for the short update!! I'll better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)