The Incident

Izuku POV:

"Izuku honey, time to get up. Itsuka and Himiko are gonna be here any minute." I start to wake up off my desk to my moms calling. "Urggh, I'm coming." I begin to get up and grab some nice jeans and a button down shirt before heading downstairs. Once I turn to the table, I'm met with Himiko and Itsuka waiting for me. "Izuku!" Himiko starts to turn into a bat and wrap around me happy as anything to see me. "Hey you guys." Ever since I was little, these two have been my closest friends in our small little village. "*sniff* *sniff* You were working all night again, weren't you." 'Great, now I'm gonna get lectured by mom. Thanks Itsuka.'

Himiko is a vampire that I ran into when the sun was coming up and burning her alive. I ended up saving her and finding out she was from a village that was attacked by vampire hunters. Since then, she's been with our werewolf friend Itsuka. "Izuku, you really need to take better care of yourself." "I know mom, it's just the whole me being me is not a reason for this village to want me to take it easier." "Still think you should get a wife first Izuku. If you want, I'm still mate~less." I go red at Itsuka's offer for everyone to laugh at me. Itsuka has been my friend since we were babies. Technically speaking, the Kendo family watches over the Midoriya's as their loyal guard dogs. But I find that degrading to her and don't see Itsuka as anything less than a good friend. Though she has been making rather 'bold' claims when were alone.

"You three are going to see Izuku's grandmother today, right?" "Yes mam, the village head has asked us to head over there and talk with her." Itsuka replied to mom before she puts a raw piece of steak in front of her(Shes a werewolf people, so she'll eat a lot of meat in this. Also she'll be fine eating raw and cooked meat for those that are curious). "Make sure to tell my mother I said hello then." Once we finished breakfast, we started heading out to meet our village head. "Good morning young master." "Hello." Ever since I was 5 and started my training, it's been rather clear that I was above even adults at the time. Because of this, I've been trained and will take over for my grandmothers position when I become 18 as the next village head.

Once we got to the main hall, we had knocked on the door for a man with orange hair and a muscle body that was Itsuka's dad to open it. "It is good to see you young master." "Thank you Nakuru." He glances over at Itsuka and Himiko holding an umbrella above her. "The young master looks tired, what are you two allowing him to do to let this happen?" "It's not their fault sir, I did it on my own." He glances over to me and then back at the two. "Your job is to make sure he grows up healthy, do not forget that." He leads us to the heads chamber for the door to open for us.

"You three can come in." The village head offers us to enter with Nakuru staying outside. Once we sit, she begins to relax herself a bit. "And how is everything Izuku?" "Very well mam. What has brought you to summon us, if you do not mind my rudeness." She chuckles a bit before answering. "Does a grandmother need an excuse to see her grandchild. At least, that is what I'd wish to say. The truth is, I require your assistance." We sit comfortable and wait for my grandmother to speak.

"As you three already know, our home is hidden from humans as a safe haven for those that want to get away from human society and be themselves without worry. Very rarely will our village or the villagers ever come into contact with anyone outside though, nonetheless humans. This village was born by three witches that had wanted a free home for their brothers and sisters to live in peace. Among those three, the Midoriya's have held the title of village head the longest due to their natural power and will continue in yourself. For the most part, we live in harmony with the humans. But that does not mean all humans are forthcoming with this."

"If I remember mam, some groups in the human world hunt us solely on our catalysts." "That is correct. You see, these catalysts are what bind ourselves to our power and allow us to bend the 5 elements that inhabit this world to our whim. We are normally born with them and hold them close to us as a treasure to keep. You on the other hand, were not born with one and can control your magic without any trouble. To them, you are the one being that they cannot touch." "And am I safe to assume that such a being is in the forest as we speak?" She nods at us before continuing.