A Good Friend

Hey folks, it's that time again. Time to add three different entries to the ever growing encyclopedia.

Drakania- Known in Greek mythology as a dragon or serpent being with feminine like features. Drakania are a species that is a rather broad category with many, if not several species falling into their category(Lima's are an example of one said species). Ones that hang closer to the dragon aspect now a days are deemed rare due to lack of ground for them to live and are normally the ones that your referencing when saying the actual name of this species..

Succubus- Dream Demons that are known to take the form of attractive women. These beings are known to enter into the dreams of men and tempt them as a way to obtain their life essence. Succubi of the modern day do not need to do this as often, but are still master seductresses.

Futakuchi-onna- A two mouthed woman yokai that is derived as a spiteful housewife with a second mouth growing in the back of her head. Many origin stories differ, but all give an example of a mouth speaking spiteful words that eat twice the amount that the front mouth of the woman would. Though an annoying yokai, these are deemed to be one of the more harmless that have taken to living in society rather well. Normal Futakuchi-onna's second mouths are similar to an alter ego these days and will say things that the person may not intentionally think to.

Now that that's done, on to the chapter.

Izuku POV:

It's been over a week since we returned to the city from the Witch Trials with all of us back in the swing of our daily routine. As a way to repay the girls for everything they've done so far, I've tried to start cooking regularly now as a way to help. "*yawn* Morning Izuku." "Morning Eri. Sleep well?" "Yeah." Eri began to walk in looking to be still very tired. "Did you stop growing?" "Yeah. Kinda sucks, but I'm not as much fun size as I was." About a day or two after the Witch Trials, we began to notice Eri getting older looking compared to how she was. Since she lost her actual look due to me summoning her without magic, I figured the fact I had a fragment of my catalyst back had something to do with it. To say things started to become more unusual was an understatement.

*knock* *knock*. "I got it!" Momo began to look through the hole to open it with excitement. "Nemuri, what brings you here." "A little birdy told me your engaged and I wanted to see my masters husband for myself. I even brought Ryuko with me." Momo started motioning two people to walk in with one being more familiar to me.

" Momo started motioning two people to walk in with one being more familiar to me