Revenge

3rd person POV:

The group at the bottom of the Alter began preparing for Kyojin's attack. "Mel and Asui, cover me. Usagiyama, kendo, and Toga, let's knock him down a peg." Itsuka punches her palm in excitement. "HELL YEAH!" "You pathetic weaklings are nothing to me!" The monstrous creature punched the ground they were at for them to disperse. Tsu and Melissa started shooting bullets and wrapping his arm up with the frog girl's tongue. Meanwhile, Himiko flew up in her bat form to wrap her arms around Kyojin's neck. "Let's see what happens when I SNAP YOUR NECK!" She pulled her body back for Kyojin's head to extend almost a foot off it's body. "Did you not think I'd prepare for you filthy mongrels to do something like this!?" "Nngh! That's why we have a plan B. ITSUKA! RUMI!" "RIGHT!" Both women jumped up and prepared to hit Kyojin's neck that was now a huge target. Rumi attacked with her foot while Itsuka used her fist. "THIS IS FOR THE SHOT OF SILVER YOUR ASSHOLE FRIEND HIT ME WITH!" "AND THIS IS FOR THE HELL OF IT!" Both collided with immense force to cause the stairs they were on to give way. The three pulled back waiting for some indication of what they did.

"YOU FILTHY WHORES!" Kyojin came at them before feeling two rounds enter his kneecaps. Looking behind, he saw Tamaki with his gun Light Blitz smoking out of the barrel. "Adorable. You thought that would harm me?" The monster's knees began closing up before coming at the young Hunter. His fist connected with Tamaki to send him into the stairwell. "TAMAKI!" Melissa became enraged to put together an enormous bazooka and loaded a giant round in it. "EAT THIS YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!" She shot the round at his head with the force sending her down the stairs. She would've struck her head if Kyoka didn't catch her. Knowing from their last attack that it probably didn't kill the former Hunter, Ryuko grew to insane proportions to take the form of a dragon and Nemuri got on with Mina as they both held either a spear and hammer to cause more damage if possible. At the smoke, they released hell on Kyojin hitting him with everything they've got. They continued attacking the beast for a solid 5 minutes before stopping to catch their breath. "*pant* *pant* Did that do anything?"

There was a painful silence until Ryuko was grabbed by the neck and slammed into the stone repeatedly. "RYUKO!" Nemuri came to help her friend before getting a kick to her stomach and going right into Itsuka. "I'll congratulate you on injuring me, but all you've done right now is make me angry." Kyojin came charging around the group with Tamaki coming at the beast to slash his stomach with Excalibur. He held is stomach before punching the young Hunter into the ground. Kyojin kept punching one after the other into the pavement until he stopped to pull his hand off with blood spewing out of his knuckles. "YOU BASTARD!" Tamaki got up in a bloody mess while shaking. "Not so fun now, isn't it you overgrown freak." Everyone gathered back together  while the overgrown monster's body restored itself.

While this went on, Yuu and Setsuna dealt with the Death Worms that were inside the sand itself. "These damned things keep going into the sand after they attack!" "Jussst keep focussssed. They've got it worsssse up there." Setsuna states this as a Death Worm nearly takes her head off. She was able to catch the thing by the tail to keep it out of the sand able to be hit. "YUU!" She tosses the worm to the giantess for her to reach for it. She had to pull back however due to another Death Worm coming and trying to attack her. It missed and bit into the one that was in midair for a feeding frenzy effect to happen. "Eww, they're eating each other." "It'sssss like ssssharkssss." At that moment, Setsuna has a lightbulb in her brain go off. "Thisssss givessss me an idea." Setsuna tells the idea to Yuu for her to smile. "You know something, that should help kill at least one issue." The two ran towards the solid ground to explain the plan. "Everyone! Setsuna has an idea!"

"Don't think I'll let you do any form of planning!" Kyojin came at them keeping each of them apart from one another to make coming up with a plan next to impossible. "We can't get him stalled long enough to make a plan! Just tell us what you want us to do!" Rumi shouted for Setsuna to point at the Death Worms. "Ssssend him down here!" Tamaki understood this to toss something to Ibara. "When I give the order, use them. MEL!USAGIYAMA! DRAW HIS ATTENTION TO YOU!" Rumi and Melissa did as he said, firing at Kyojin's face and kicking his arms to keep them from attacking them. "KENDO! WITH ME!" Tamaki went towards the beasts back to slice his Achilles heel. Itsuka then gave a solid punch to both. "AAAHHHHH!!! YOU LITTLE INSECTS!" Kyojin tried to reach for Tamaki, but Mina had thought ahead and used the hammer she had to destroy the steps he was on. With little to any support from his heels. Kyojin slid down to a tongue shot out by Tsu who was held onto by Himiko while Kyoka, Ryuko, and Nemuri held the other side. The act made Tsu feel as if her tongue was gonna rip off, but they were able to get the giant monster off his feet.