Woman of Metal

It's that time again folks. Time for two new entries into the encyclopedia as they will make their appearances in this chapter.

Dwarf- Dwarves are portrayed as short beings that do not get as tall as the average male and are rather husky in their bodies. What they lack in size, they make up for with resistance to heat. Dwarves tend to live in the mountains in underground cities and are rather adapt to mining, crafting, metalworking, and so on. Nowadays, Dwarves invent and fiddle with any machines they get their hands on. Half breed dwarves are not prone to short husky statures and are less resistant to heats. Though their heritage allows them to have the same creative minds as their full blooded brethren.

Dryad- Dryads are wood sprites that are born attached to a tree in which their life force is connected to them. It is said that if the tree dies, the Dryad will soon follow. Their normally shy nymphs that are connected to oak trees. In older times, greek laws prohibited any harming of any oak trees to not hinder the wrath of the gods upon the people for harming these creatures. Nowadays, Dryads are being seen less and less due to human deforestation.

That's it for all the new types in the chapter, now on to the story.

Izuku POV:

I begin to wake up to Eri kicking my face to get the alarm clock to stop. "Destroy the damned thing already." "Relax, it's not as bad as you make it out to be." "What part of some annoying thing waking me up isn't bad!?" I take a sigh of annoyance before getting up to shut the alarm off. We both start to make our way into the kitchen to find Tsu making breakfast for all of us. "Morning Tsu." "Morning Midoriya *ribbit*." "Whatcha up to?" "I kinda felt bad when you all let me stay here for free, so I made some breakfast for everyone as a way to make my conscience feel a little less guilty." I take a small piece of french toast to taste a lot of flavor in it. "You didn't have to do this, but thanks." "Anytime." Tsu starts for smile at us while we hear the others come in. "Something smells amazing." Mina states this while looking over to me and Tsu talking. "NOOO! MY SHIP FOR OCHAKO HAS GONE TO A FROG GIRL!" "Midoriya, what's she talking about *ribbit*?" I don't know. All I know is it's about us and Ochako." We shrug it off to bring the food to the table for everyone to dig into.

Once we finish, we start getting ready with a small bit of reality hitting me. "Hey Tsu, how is this gonna work?" "What do you mean?" "I mean, the school is out of the radius of the master servant contract. So how are we gonna work that so you don't break it?" She thinks on it a second before suggesting something. "Open your bag for a second." I do this with Tsu transforming into a small tree frog and jumping into my bag. "Problem solved." "I'll let you out when lunch comes then." Shen nods at me while we all get ready to leave. "We'll see you two later." "Take care." As we leave for school, Ochako remembers something important. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Mei said she'll meet you after school today to see about a better power draining for your magic Izuku." "Who's Mei?" "She's Ochako's half dwarf friend." "A dwarf in the city. You find the weirdest things in this world."

We get to school to find Kirishima, Todoroki, and Bakugo talking as we pass by them. "Yo Midoribro!" Kitishima heads up to me while smiling. "What's up?" "Did you hear about the walking tree?" "No, what is it?" "Apparently this strange thing that looks like a person with plants growing out of them started showing up in the sewers of the city." "Because of this, people are calling it 'the walking tree'." Todoroki walks over to us with his normal emotionless look. "So it's like a tree person?" "YOU IDIOT! EVERYONE KNOWS OF THE WALKING TREE BEING JUST SOME LOSER THAT WANTS TO PRANK PEOPLE!" "But Bakubro, there have been some weird stuff going on recently. Do you remember the church frog incident?" "That had to be some asshole thinking their funny for putting on some frog suit or something. Creatures like those don't exist in the world, so stop watching those sci-fi bullshit movies shitty hair." Kitishima starts rubbing the back of his neck while thinking realistically. "You got a point. We'll see you in class Midoribro." They start heading out with me looking behind at the girls. "A tree person sprouting up out of nowhere. Anyone else think this is worth an investigation later?"