The Sea Goddess

Back to it, and that means a new entry.

Leviathan- Long ago, this creature was deemed one of the most dangerous beings that ever lived in the ocean. The image is that of a giant sea serpent that even gods feared. It is believed to be extinct by almost all, but rumors say that the beast had a completely different goal when it went missing from the world.

Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

A few days had passed since my talk with Bakugou with there initially being no actual disturbances happening. Considering the amount of danger that's been happening over my time here, this was unsettling. However, this wasn't what had me in a bind. It was Bakugou's words that really took it's toll on me. Though he could've worded it better, he had a point. When everything was said and done, what was gonna happen to me and the girls? In technicality, I am engaged to Momo, Nejire, and Ochako not to mention having the eye of everyone else, but that wasn't the issue. When I would get my powers back, I'd become the rightful next head again. If that would happen, I'd need to return home above all else. So that left me with two options. Break off the engagement for us to live separately, or accept it and have the girls live in the village with me. If I went with the first, that would tarnish the name of the witches here as people would think I thought less of them and slander their good names for no reason. But if I went with option two, the girls would have to uproot their entire lives just to live with me. No matter how I saw it, they'd be suffering.

"Midoriya, can you please read this line for us?" I got up to speak while thinking on the options I had. 'I damn them emotionally, or I damn them publicly. This is like picking the lesser of the two evils. It sucks!' "Thank you, you can sit now." I sat back down with Bakugou passing a piece of paper to me. I opened it and read what it said. 'When are you getting the next of those element things and which one next?' The bell rang for us to go and get lunch. I got up with passing a small note to him that said 'after school and the Water Veil'. "Hey Izuku, you ready for lunch?" I nodded at Ochako for us to meet with the other girls and Tamaki to eat up on the roof. Today, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugou joined us for a little meeting.

"Alright, so the next Veil we're going into is the Water Veil. From what I can gather, the best people would be Tsu, Setsuna, Momo, Nemuri, Rumi, and myself. This Veil seems to be the best suited for Tsu if something happens, so we'll keep that in mind." "Why not send Ibara in with you?" "If we were going into something like the Earth Veil, it would be far more suited for her." I answered Melissa's question while looking over the list of possible guardians that could be. "From what I can guess, this Veil will have a similar situation with a guardian as with the Fire Veil and the Ifrit." "So you'll face it in a one on one again?" "That's probably the best plan we've got right now Kyoka." "Sensible in my thoughts." Itsuka started to have her tail and ears come out for it to smack Bakugou. "WATCH WHERE YOU WACK THAT TAIL AROUND YOU MANGE MUTT!" "WHO YOU CALLING A MANGE MUTT!? I'M SURE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ALL YOUR SHOTS THE WAY YOU FOAM OUT THE MOUTH AT TIMES!" Both started a full on fight with each other for the girls to pull Itsuka away, and the guys to pull Bakugou away. Meanwhile, my thoughts were still on the decision I had to make in the future.

Time skip to after school at the Yaoyorozu estate

We all found ourselves down in the basement with Mrs. Yaoyorozu sitting in a chair. "Are those who are going into the water Veil prepared to enter?" We began nodding before Bakugou walked up directly in front of me. "I'm coming with you." "...No you're not." "DEAL WITH IT! I'M COMING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" "This isn't up for debate Bakugou. The Veils are a place I'm not even proud we're messing with. I'd rather go in with as little as I can that are more adapt to that Veil. Humans in general indifferent and would have more issues if they are sent into a veil. For all I know, you could come out looking like Tamaki right now." I pointed at his horns having the hunter roll his eyes. "Not like I'm self conscious of these already." "You know what, here." Melissa gave him an amulet to place around his neck. "This is a magic regulator. In short, it allows you to travel in areas that are rather high in magic such as some ancient temples where godly entities that alter the magic around them."