Underworld's Fallen Angel

Alright, time for another entry.

Fallen Angels- Angels that have fallen from grace due to earthly desires and sent to the underworld for doing so. These desires can be ones of flesh, sentimentality, or emotional aspects. They are normally known for having black wings and are averagely more humane than angels who see the bigger picture instead of what's in front of them.

Enjoy.

Eri POV:

I began to be pushed back a little before seeing Kai fly in front of me. "It's been a while since I've seen you Eri. I thought you'd be older by now." "Yeah, well stuff happened. At least I'm not a fucking midget now." "I see that mouth of yours hasn't changed though." "My body changed, but I'm still me." We started to laugh a bit before getting serious again. "So you're now a familiar, huh? That's probably the best thing that could've happened to you kid." "Says the old fart who hung out in purgatory after he fell." He sent a holy spear at me for me to narrowly evade it. "Just cause I didn't go into the deeper parts, doesn't mean I'm weak." I started to smirk while cracking my knuckles. "You've got that right old man."

I came charging at him throwing punches for Kai to block and be sent back a bit. "Black Feather hornets." He sent his black feathers at me for one to graze my arm and cut rather cleanly through the skin. 'That's right, Kai was a strong angel before he fell.' I jumped back before noticing he was behind me. The old fart gave me a punch to the face with it nearly connecting if I didn't put my hands up in time. "Face it Eri, you're too weak to beat me as you are right now. It took you years to avenge me, what hope do you have now that you're younger and weaker than you were back when you faced Belial?" I was kinda angered by this comment, but he did have a point. I couldn't help but remember the day I met Kai Chisaki back in hell.

flashback to over 25 years ago

I was walking away from a brutal fight with some demons in the fifth ring of hell to find my way back to purgatory. Since the demons there were all kinda weak, nobody bothered me. Unfortunately, the fight took its toll on me for all my strength to be zapped from my body. Trying to find some way to move forward, I slowly crawled my way through the bones that littered the ground feeling myself start to black out. "Hey kid, you ok?" I glanced up to see a figure with wings above me to prepare for a fight. "You....wanna go....too.....an...gel....." I started to black out for the man to pick me up. "It's ok, I've gotcha." He carried me off somewhere for me to barely form any kind of sentence. 'Who....who is this guy.' I passed out from the pain and couldn't tell where I went after.

I started to come to and notice I was in some kind of makeshift home made of bones and dirt. "Good to see you're up kid." I looked over to see a guy with black wings and a mask that made him look like some stupid bird or something.

" I looked over to see a guy with black wings and a mask that made him look like some stupid bird or something

"Who the fuck are you?" "Such a mouth on a little girl. What are you, 7 and you swear like a degenerate. How this place degrades the minds of children." "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just tell me who you are so I don't have to kick your ass to get it." He sighed before pulling a chair up to speak. "Kai Chisaki is what I was once called. I was an angel some years back." "And you fell." He nodded. "So who'd you screw to fall." "I didn't make a sin of the flesh." "....Who'd you kill then?" "I did not commit this sin either." "WHO DID YOU LOOK AT THE WRONG WAY THEN!?" "Once again, I didn't do this." I was starting to lose my patience before shouting. "THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HELL YOU STUPID BIRDMAN!?""I cared too much for the humans." I raised an eyebrow up not sure what he meant.