Hunter vs Hunter

Alright folks, time for another entry.

Holy weapons- Weapons that have been infused with incredible amounts of magical power that can not only be used to damage magical beings or barriers, but can also increase the physical aspects of the user. Creation for low end Holy Weapons is fairly straightforward if you have enough magic, but the higher end ones are next to impossible to recreate since the amount far exceeds what the average magic requirements normally are. Though some are cursed, many ancient weapons from written texts are still within this category.

Enjoy.

Tamaki POV:

I started to run as fast as I could to find somewhere to hide. All the while, the sound of father's boots echoed through the burning church. "Tamaki, there is no need to run my son. Please come and convey your sins to your father." 'Dammit! It had to be him to face! Out of everyone, why did it have to be father Davis!?' A bullet nearly shot my head through a wood wall I was hiding under to glance through it. There, I saw my father with a bullet and what looked like a Holy Sword. Glancing at the blade, I could only think of one sword it could be.

"Do you like my weapon of choice? The Holy Sword of legends, Excalibur

"Do you like my weapon of choice? The Holy Sword of legends, Excalibur." With a single slash, father had destroyed the wall I was behind to force me out to point my guns at him. "That can't be Excalibur! It was lost long ago in the dark ages after King Arthur's death!" "In the tale we said, it was, but it's been given to the guardians of the ancient scroll from generation to generation. A weapon that could turn the world to its knees, in the hands of the ones who are forced to protect the world we live in. Just goes to show you that just because you have the power to use something doesn't make it right to use." I shot two bullets at him for the sword to create another shockwave to destroy them and slash my cheek. "So that is the real deal." "High round holy silver bullets with spirit laced incantations on them, I'm starting to think you really wanted to shoot me right there. I'm hurt Tamaki." 'This is an illusion. Don't fall for it.' "But you were always the one with the thickest skin of the kids. It was starting to get to the point I wanted to teach you about being a Hunter myself." 'This isn't real. This place is using what you know and want to believe against you!'

"*sigh* I'm assuming you believe this is actually all a dream, don't you?" "Because it is fake!" Father tossed Excalibur to me for it to be able to be caught. 'This should be an illusion, why can I-' "The world around us is an illusion, but I'm the actual spirit of Father Davis. Excalibur chooses who it wishes to wield it and will die with its current user of another is not found immediately. What you're holding is the real sword and you're talking to your real father. Now what I need you to do is stop me." The sword vanished from my hands to reappear in his. "But you won't get that privilege so easily." I immediately pulled my guns to shoot at father before running for some kind of cover. He did hardly anything to block them as he merely swung Excalibur to destroy the bullets and fire his gun like it was nothing. "You can run Tamaki, but I will get you sooner or later." He fired another round directly above my head to make an unstable roof fall. If I didn't dodge at the last second, I would've been crushed to death.