Prologue

Long ago, there was once a peaceful place where people and animals live together side by side. Every one of them would help each other despite their differences, the grown-ups, both animals and humans, would help one another in handy work while the young ones would play with one another as long as they are in touch with their parents. All was peaceful…

  …Or at least that is what they thought.                                                                                                                                            
    One day, an unknown army started attacking the land, destroying all lands. During the crisis, a wise, old keeper heed help from the ancient kings from the heavens and asked to bring a group of mighty saviors who can protect and save the kingdom. Soon, a band of mighty warriors stepped up from the chaos, each composed of a human and an animal and each pair are gifted with a trait: Bravery, Strength, Speed, Vision, Knowledge, Skill, Will, Patience, Justice, Loyalty, Pride, Heart, Pure, Serenity, Magic, Wisdom, and Fierce.

Together, they stopped the army and its leader for good. However, they knew that this darkness will return in the far future so the ancient kings made a prophecy that one day,

'Life and Light will begin to glow bright,

One heeds to the call of the Fierce knight.

Other calls upon the spirits to their Beast they'll descend

and bring forth to unite the guardians, The Wild Legends.'

Author's Note: there has been some changes but only the prophecy.

Dragon4ce, out!