Epilogue

[Time skips to three years later]

Buzzes and squeals spread through the Moors once more, as always. The beginning of a new day once more. The dew fairies flittered near the morning flowers, their tiny hands weaving as they collected the fat dew droplets.

Up on the cliff, in a certain nest, two Dark Fae slept peacefully, and a black raven cawed as he landed on the side of the nest, his tiny talons supporting his weight as he carried a branch full of fruits in his beak. Shifting in a cloud of amber dust, Diaval resumed his usual human form, and he slowly put aside the berries into the cupboard, not wanting to wake the two.

Creeping back into the nest, Diaval bent down and kissed his three year old on her forehead, and proceeded to kiss Maleficent on the lips. Nothing more than a quick peck, but Diaval soon felt two hands tugging him down, and one green eye opened to stare at him. "Not fair! You woke up already!" Diaval whined, and Maleficent's eyes twinkled mischievously as she placed a finger on her lips.

"Mother?" Melinda stirred awake, and Maleficent shot Diaval an accusational glare. Nevertheless, she asked Melinda warmly, "Yes, dear?" "Could I go over to play with Ashley?" Melinda asked, and just on cue, Aurora appeared, and along with her was Ashley. "Go on then." Maleficent winked at Aurora, who nodded, and she held out her hand for Melinda to hold as they slid down the branch slide from the nest.

"Maleficent?" Diaval finally became slightly more serious, and Maleficent looked at him, "Hmm?" "Do you want more fledglings?" Diaval asked, and Maleficent smiled. Although she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a proper reply, she was actually thinking about the same thing. "Maybe. Maybe not?" Maleficent said mischievously, and Diaval huffed.

"But that's all part of our happily ever after." Maleficent smiled, and Diaval nodded as they both stared off at the distant sunrise……

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's done! This book has officially come to an end! I actually don't wish for it to end as much as you guys do, but I figured this was the sweetest way to fulfill the title...anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed your journey with me through these chapters, and once again, I love y'all so much and thank you for reading this book!

Z18M9, out.