23| HAN SOLO

23| HAN SOLO

[ Chapter Twenty-Three ]

❝Yeah, we used to be pretty close.❞

[The Force Awakens]

>> >> >>

Rey and Finn jumped and stared at Adelina who was gaping at her father, thinking for a minute that she'd lost too much blood earlier and was hallucinating. This day just kept getting more and more complicated.

"Where are the others?" Han Solo asked, pointing his blaster at them, not hearing Adelina's small breathless word, "Where's the pilot?"

"I'm the pilot." Rey and Adelina said at the same time and then looked at each other.

"You?" Han Solo asked, still not looking at Adelina or recognizing her.

"It's true. We're the only ones onboard." Rey answered.

Chewie came to stand by Han and Adelina stared at them confused as to why they didn't recognize her.

"You can understand that thing?" Finn asked.

"Yeah and that "thing" can understand you too so watch it. Come on out of there." Han Solo told them.

Adelina pulled off her mask and let both Finn and Rey get out before her. Rey then helped Adelina out who immediately turned around to help BB-8.

"Where'd you get this ship?" Han Solo asked them.

"Niima Outpost." Rey answered.

"Jakku? That junkyard?" Han asked.

"Thank you. Junkyard." Finn hissed at Rey.

"Told you we should have double checked the Western Reaches." Han looked at Chewie and then back at Rey, "Who had it? Ducain?"

"I stole it. From Unkar Plutt." Rey answered, "He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain."

"Who stole it from me." Han answered, "Well you tell him that Han Solo just stole back the Millenium Falcon for good."

"This is the Millenium Falcon? You're Han Solo?" Rey asked.

"I used to be." Han answered.

"Han Solo? The Rebellion General?" Finn asked.

"No, the smuggler." Rey responded.

Adelina snorted and came over to Rey, crossing her arms, "Well, I knew him more as my dad."

"He's your dad?" Rey and Finn asked her.

"Yeah, though I haven't seen him in a long time. And he doesn't seem to remember me." Adelina frowned.

"Wait. This is the ship that made the kessel run in fourteen parsecs!" Rey shouted.

Han Solo came back around the corner, "Twelve." He then looks down the corridor, "Hey! Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line!"