Prologue

Jungkook's  pov:
"I don't know why you are running with me, I am just someone who can cause trouble to you if you are with me", I said while we shifted from one train to another

"Nothing can be a trouble for me when i am with you, If i want to run with you then i really mean it, i don't care what others think of us if we're together but just remember that if you are in danger then i am in danger too, i won't let you face anything alone" she replied to me as she held her hand in front of me to take it.

I felt everything will be fine now, i trusted her. After all these bad luck in life i finally trust her to be my good luck. I hesitantly raised my hand to hold hers but it was too late when i heard a sudden salvo of the gun being shoot.

That was the time i realised that the train came to a stop like how my heart did when i looked at her, blood was oozing out of her mouth but before she could touch the floor i held her waist from behind and pulled her close to me. I felt an obese red liquid making her black jacket turn into red. 

I saw a platoon of men running towards us, i quickly picked her up on my arms and ran outside the other side of the train. "please don't leave me, open your eyes and look at me. I beg you please" i felt warm liquid falling on my cheeks. I can't let her leave me like this, I need her in my life. She was the one who saved me when no one was their for me.

I was begging her to wake up when they lost the track of me. I came into a building was getting constructed and laid her down on the wall of it. I held her hand and brought it to my lips and gave it a long peck. i talked to her when i know she was still unconscious but suddenly her hand moved coz of tears and she opened her eyes.

She looked at me and gave a painful smile but i can't return it back, instead i started to outburst in tears. She hugged me and it soothes me up because of her patting my back "don't worry i won't leave you like this, not now, not ever", she said but i felt her hand loosed up behind me and it fell on her sides as her swollen eyes closed. 

"no, noo, please nooo not now, no ever", I felt my eyes closed because of how many sleepless nights i rested my head on her chest.

But i felt something good, i felt my hopes coming up when i heard her heart beating but it was faint. Alll this fighting for straight 2 hours and running had made me feel so tired that i might faint. I forced my eyes not to shut but i failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe a vote is not gonna hurt. There is so much suspense to be showed in this story so stay tuned. Lots of love to every reader here.