17. HOT STARE

Jungkook's Pov:

She made a shocked face which made me wonder why, She suddenly smiled at me and her eyes started to show stars. I looked at them and suddenly got lost, Just like that. I forgot that we were in a public place, nothing actually mattered at that exact moment which was something magical. Every moment spent with her is actually magical, i admit that now.

"My favorite song", she cheered in her cute drunk form as she pushed me and stood up to go to the dance floor. I stood up from the floor and dusted my pants as i sat on the chair and took my drink in my hand and turned to face her. I realized that she was shocked because of her favorite song, how much cute can she get?

She acted so much damn different than the girl i first met. She was kinda fierce and bossy which actually made me surprised at her. She looks like a girl who will worry about her nail and heels but she proved me wrong. Everytime, she takes me by surprise and it feels amazing.

I stared at her form dancing in the dance floor, doing it like no one's watching as if she is in her own world. That's something which i adore in her a lot. She does what she loves with no fear and full of happiness. But the feeling when i look at her is still the same. Heartbeat racing, zoo in my stomach, feeling like only me and her are their in this whole world and no one else beside us.

But something is their which makes my heart and mind confused. The feelings are something which i only felt when i was with Rinnie and i felt my heart died down when i never felt  it beating again. Only Chaerin is making me feel that, Again.

Everything feels like a dream, but only my dream catcher is missing. I want to make sure she had her food well, if she is still happy with were she is, whether she miss me or if she has moved on. These thoughts were something which actually made me stay awake late at night.

Author's Pov:

Just as he came back from his thoughts, he saw Chaerin and a boy dancing. She was actually smiling and moving her hips to the rhythm which made Jungkook realize how much of a good dancer she was. But his smile was snatched away when he saw the boy holding her by her waist and decreasing the gap between them.

This made the sober boy hold his bottle in his hand tightly to the point where his knuckles turned white. His deep stare on them made it more intense to handle the tension. Chaerin felt the stare pocking her from the side so she turned to find Jungkook staring at them with something more than a Friend look. The deep stare, him biting his lip while staring at them made her a bit conscious about what the boy in front of her doing. 

She placed her hand on the hand of the boy trying to move it from her small waist but it was all in vain. She itself didn't know what was the reason which made her feel so hot inside her body. She thought it was actually the room getting warmer but she was so wrong. She didn't know why she was getting bothered by Jungkook's stare, but her heart knows all the answers.

She pushed the boy again from herself but it was all in vain again. She was not sober and not in her right mind. This was something which made the boy to take the advantage of her, She wanted to look at the Guy's face but he was actually wearing a hat causing his face to hide. If only she was in her right mind, she would've kicked the boy's gut and made him suffer for his actions but unfortunately she was not sober.

She knowingly wanted to tease Jungkook more as she wrapped her hands around the unknown boy's neck, this made the male sitting more furious and a sudden gush of possessiveness wrapped Jungkook in its grip. He quickly drank the soju which was currently in his hand as he held the deep stare with Chaerin.

This was something new to Jungkook as well as for Chae. The male had enough and he made his way towards the dance floor. The black shirt with black ripped jeans highlighted his features more easily. The spotlight was also giving special feature to the boy who was now in front of his crush. Practically he feels in a way how any man who has a crush feels like.

He quickly pulled Chae from that man and hugged her tightly, as if there was no night. Chae seemed so confused and different but she hugged him back. They needed each other's comfort more than anything.

"Back off boy, I found her first", The unknown guy said to the now furious guy and this made them to broke their hug.

"The thing is not who found her first. Learn to call girls by their name, they aren't object for you to call them yours, Mommy's boy", Jungkook said to the guy and pulled Chae close to his side. This was something surprising for Jungkook himself. Since when did he started respecting women? This was all to be blamed on Chae but in a good way.

He pulled Chaerin by her wrist as the girl was just shocked. She was kinda sober since Jungkook hugged her. The nerves in her head started to function a bit more freely than before, but still she was drunk. When they reached the exit Jungkook yelled from the exit, "Remember to keep your hands away from someone's Fiance", He said and they went towards the car. Since the exit was kinda close to the dance floor, the mysterious boy heard him.

They quickly sat inside and Chaerin started to giggle again. "Do you think this is funny?", he asked her a bit sternly and she just nodded.

"I just wanted to tease you", Chaerin said in her drunk form as she pouted at him. She tugged the seat belt in its place and looked out the window.

"Teasing? you thought only of teasing what if that motherfucker took it for something else? what will you do then?", Jungkook asked her as he was driving too fast to an unknown place. He didn't know where he was driving, all he thought about was how furious he got when he just saw them being close to each other. Who knew what would've happened if the boy kissed her.

"I can protect myself", the girl said as she looked out the window as tear streamed down her face in the memory of her first love doing the same thing when they were just seven.

"Just like my love, you worry just like him", Chaerin said to him as she looked at him and placed her hand on top of his which was on the gear. Alcohol always made the girl emotional.

Jungkook ignored that statement and parked the car in place full of colorful flowers and tall green bushes which made the place look stunning. The weather was just perfect for this small date which the both were unaware of. They went out of the black vehicle as she went towards the bushes.

"Are you still drunk?", He asked her and she just nodded as she hung her head low because of her heart craving for someone. She remembered the place in her orphanage, just like this

"I tend to get emotional when i am drunk so don't mind me if i tell you things about someone who was actually so close to me", She said to Jungkook as she smiled sadly. The kind of a smile which wasn't reaching her eyes.

"Why did you bring me here?", She asked him and he just gave her a small smile.

"My mom's grave is here which makes this place so important to me", The boy said as he tears silently streamed down his cheeks, but now for different reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter is rushed. Hope my pumpkins show some love by voting and commenting.....

Love ya😘😘😘😘