23. DAUGHTER?

Author's Pov:

Chaerin had been shot and Jungkook being exhausted for fighting since the last 2 hours. She lost a lot of blood which resulted in her sleeping and even Jungkook fainted due to exhaustion.

The only happiness they found in each other was taken away from them. Chaerin knew the reason why Mr. Kim was behind her but Jungkook didn't had a single idea about it.

Just after they fainted, the men found them and dragged them towards the building being constructed. They called Mr.Kim to make him know that they caught both of them. Although they were boarding train after another, they still returned back to the same place as they did not pay attention to the train instructor.

Being evil, Mr.Kim made a plan to finish all the things which have started since the day of the orphanage. He went to that building where he saw Jungkook and Chaerin being tied up in two different chairs.

They were still unconscious, which made his work even more easier.

"Boys, wake them up", he said and it just took a second for a man to bring a kerosene.

He poured all of it on both of them which made them wake up due to the cold liquid making contact with their skins. They tried to break free from the chair when they realized they have been tied.

"CHAERIN, thank God you woke up", Jungkook cried looking at her and she just nodded knowing that she doesn't have much strength to speak.

"Don't worry we took out the bullet because she can't die that easily. You see just like how my daughter did, I want to see her in pain", Mr.Kim said as he placed his hands inside the pockets of his black trousers as he was still standing.

"Y-your d-daughter? What does this have to do with your daughter?", Jungkook said as he grew confused over the fact Mr.Kim having a daughter. They never mentioned her daughter over anything and this made Jungkook even more confused when he came to know that Mr. Kim had one.

The old man didn't say anything as he made his way outside. Until he comes, a man came from behind and started loosening the ropes of Jungkook's hand and made his way towards Chaerin and did the same.

"Hey what are you doing?", Jungkook asked the unknown man as he just smiled at him.

"Just helping you guys,  what happened to his daughter is none of you guys fault. To be honest, even my younger brother is doing the same job as you", the man said as he gave him a reassuring smile.

"I hate seeing him suffer, he even blackmailed me to be his man so that the sex tape of my brother won't be released in his school. This is only the least i can do", the man said again.

"Thanks a lot dude, i don't know how to thank you with", Jungkook said as he bowed down.

"No need Jungkook, just make sure he gets his punishment", he said pointing  at the door the man went. Jungkook nodded his head.

Just on cue, Mr.Kim came again as he made his way towards Jungkook with a box in his hand. He sat on the chair placed before them. And obviously Jungkook and Chaerin acted as if there hands are still tied.

"This box holds the memory of my only daughter who killed herself by falling onto the lake", the man said. It was actually the first time for Jungkook seeing the man being emotional. Being with him for all these years, the old man only twice or thrice showed his warm and humanity towards Jungkook that too when he kidnapped the little boy. 

He always thought of Mr. Kim as his enemy, and he wanted to take vengeance on him for all the sufferings he had done because of this man. But Jungkook knows better. He can't do cruel things like him and make him equal like the old wench.