38. A WET KISS

{This chapter contains mostly of Kissing scene, I won't be doing any smut scenes so maybe some erotic points will be a must in my story so if you want to skip then maybe you can but don't complain if you can't understand the plot later on}

Author's Pov:

Jungkook was shocked at their contact of lips but slowly closed his eyes when he felt Chaerin moving her lips against his. Their lips were only gradually moving against each other with a hint of their teeth grazing at each other's lips. No tongue, no hard movements and mainly no force, It was just perfect for a first time kiss in a bathroom. Jungkook slowly took dominance in the kiss by taking Chaerin's lower lip between his and grazing his teeth on it making Chaerin to slowly open her eyes and look at Jungkook's red cheeks which was exactly in front of her. She quickly closed her eyes again when she felt the love radiating from him to her as her whole body was electrified when he placed his hand on her waist.

Placing his one hand on her waist and the other one on her cheek, he pulled her closer and tilted his head to the side to make the kiss more deeper and passionate. Chaerin placed her hands on Jungkook's nape as she slowly pulled his hair. He felt like her lips were something which he had been waiting for his whole damn life. It looked like she was a holy grail which he was drinking to quench his thirst and it was exactly his movement. He sucked on her lips as if he was drinking every bit of it.

Slowly, Chaerin pulled away due to the lack of breathing and opened her eyes at Jungkook's State. His hair was in mess due to Chaerin's fingers running through them, His cheeks in a pink hue and lips all glossy and swollen due to the exchange of saliva and sucking his lips. Jungkook still had his eyes closed and leaned in more forward due to the lose of contact of Chaerin's lips but Chaerin placed a finger on his lips.

"W-wait!", Chaerin said as she breathed more due to the lack of breathing during the intense kiss. She placed her palm on Jungkook's chest and looked down, still breathing hard. Jungkook smiled at her cuteness and placed his index finger on her chin and lifted her face up. Chaerin had her lips pursed with crimson red cheeks, making Jungkook to lose his mind at the side of it. He placed the same finger on her lip and pulled it down so that her lips could be in sight. Slowly wiping it, he placed it on his lips and licked it making Chaerin's red face to turn even red if possible.

Jungkook picked up Chaerin and made her wrap her legs around his waist while he made his way towards the bathtub filled with water and the petals of pot marigold. Both were staring intensely at each other's eyes that no words were able to express their intensity at the moment. They didn't need any words at the moment too so they just decided to get lost at each other's eyes with a small smile dancing on their lips. He placed her on the edge of the bathtub which didn't had taps or showers connected.

His tight pant was now soaked as he was now inside the bathtub, standing between Chaerin's thighs as she sat comfortably with her arms around his nape and his legs still wrapped around his waist which resulted in their hips to be collided with each other.

"Y-you can't even imagine how many years I've been waiting to kiss you and hold you like this", Jungkook said against her lips as he slowly glanced at them, His voice hoarse and pleasant in her ears which made her shiver and at the same time give goosebumps. Chaerin smiled and looked into his eyes with so much pure love and intensity. She could feel the love and stars in his eyes when he looked at her. The galaxy which only appeared in Jungkook's eyes when Chaerin was in front of him. She could see and remember the times when it would light up with her presence and now it felt too magical to be real.

The candles lighting up Jungkook's face showing his most unique featured which she cherishes a lot. Those eyelashes whose shadows lie upon his red cheeks, those doe eyes which had magical spark in them just like the darkest night sky which held stars in them, his eyebrows, his nose and most importantly his lips. 'Oh god, I'm whipped for this most imperfectly perfect creation of yours', Chaerin thought in her mind.