34. CONSCIOUS

Author's Pov:

Time flew by as the leaves flew by from its trees during fall. It has been eleven months since the whole incident occurred. Jungkook never went to his home and he never cared about it actually. Since the day Chaerin has been admitted in the hospital, he made the place as his home. His heart became colder than ever and he met only with selected people in his life for the moment. This made him think about this month last year when it was so cold to be said as fall. He didn't even bought a new phone as he doesn't want to get involved with anybody.

He sighed when he remember that the world was actually suffering from climatic conditions, making unexpected climates to be on unexpected times. 

Fall was something which Jungkook loved the more but currently it is the season he doesn't even give a damn about. It feels like the pieces of his heart are just flying away from him like the fresh leaf from the tree which he was currently looking at. He had his hands in his pockets and admire the trees as he walk past them. The pleasant and soothing sound of the leaves crushing down beneath his feet made him feel calm for a moment.

He was currently in the park which was close to the hospital as he wanted to calm his mind and let go of the hurt he was feeling for the moment. About the woman who tried to kill Chaerin, she was actually someone who Jungkook slept with. She tried to do that as a revenge for the day when Jungkook slapped her for snatching his locket. Jungkook only remember one word for her shitty personality at the time when he found out.

Ridiculous and Childish.

But he couldn't be thankful towards Yoongi when he found her out and came to know that she has been mentally ill due to some addictions and not to mention sex was one of them. So Yoongi made sure that she gets admitted in the best mental hospital of the country so that she won't come again to ruin their already messed up life.

Mr. Jeon also came to the hospital from time to time to help Jungkook as a physical and mental support but had to leave the country last month due to an important meeting regarding his company on the verge of being bankrupt.

Jungkook heaved a sigh at the memory of all those things happened in the eleven months. He didn't even celebrate his birthday. Not even a cake was made as he didn't want to enjoy something when his love is in pain. Like who would do that?

Soon, he reached the hospital and made his way towards Chaerin's room as he greeted few of the doctors on his way. He was quite known in the hospital as he had been staying for quite a long time than usual patients. So as a kind and respectful act, he greets doctors and even nurses on his way out or in. He opened the door to see Chaerin's peaceful form lying on the bed again.

To be honest, he is tired of seeing the same thing for every day he wakes up. He finally lost his hope after four months of that incident but still he just wants to wait more. It was evening so he already had his lunch and made his way towards Chaerin's bed and lied down beside her. Nothing feels soothing other than lying beside her and let sleep consume his entire mind. He always feels like she is alright when he place his head on her chest and hear her heart beating.

 He went into his dreamland and felt calm and protected because of Chaerin's presence. He feels his heart skip a beat every time he looks at her or touches her in one way or other. Sometimes, his breathe also rages because of a contact with her lips or neck when he wipes it to make her feel fresh if she ever wakes up.

He had never felt this way with the women he slept with. The soft skin of hers which looks like a marshmallow. Soft and maybe sweet. 

Suddenly he woke up as he was feeling so much hot and sweating for an unknown reason. He looked up to see the biggest surprise he has ever felt.