10. THE PAPERS

Author's Pov:

Everything changed in the richer man's house when the richest came into the place where their habitat was located at. No one knew that this day will be out soon, they knew that he will someday come to find his family but they didn't know that it will be this soon.

Everything in his house was out of place, glass shattered on the floor and few men laying lifeless on the ground. The chaotic house echoed with the voice of the old man when he screamed. He took his gun and loaded it while shooting everything that came into the view.

He was feeling scared more than anything at the moment. The things which he did to them was so disastrous but he think that they deserved it after what they did to him.
The son was a bit calm because for him, these things were like his regular routine.

But to be honest, he was waiting for his dad to calm down before things go out of hand.

"Dad, you need to cool down. We can't plan anything when you are acting like a psycho", the heir of the family said to his dad as he took the gun from the old man's grip.

"YOU WANT ME TO STAY CALM WHEN HE IS SEARCHING FOR HIS DAUGHTER? YOU.......... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE FINDS HIS DAUGHTER", the Old man yelled at his son.

"Dad, i won't let that happen. I'm gonna be around her always, i promise i won't let that happen",

"Son, we won't have anything left if she finds out everything. There is something which i need to tell you", The old man said as he took the wrist of his son and dragged him to the couch.

"He has some papers which needs the signature of his daughter because all the properties which he has are now named after his daughter and only the signing procedure is needed for making it official. If her daughter signs the papers then half of the Asia's companies and organisations will be in her name", the old man said to his son. "Do you remember our resort in Jeju Island?", He said with his eyebrows raised up.

"Yes, the one which is worth more than our other properties", his son said will bewildered thoughts

"Yes, that's the resort which is illegally ours and if that resort is sold then we will be on streets. Our source of income is only that resort at the moment", the old man said as he places his head in between his palms.

"What should i do to stop that dad? Is there anyway i can stop it from getting owned by them?", The heir said as he was worried thinking about the life to live on the streets.

"Yes son, the papers are in her house but i don't know where", he said as he looked at his son with worried written in his wrinkled eyes.

"How did you know that the papers are in her house?", the latter asked as he was confused with all of this. It wasn't his fault that he was sent to Austria the years ago.

"When we crashed their car, he fainted and we took his phone which was in his pocket. He had this unknown app in his mobile which saved the locations of all the papers of his property in it. We required his fingerprint so we took his thumb and scanned it. It showed all the different places where he kept his property papers", the evil man told his heir.

"It contained thousands of names but i asked Joohyun my assistant to look up for the jeju island's paper. We found where it is located but it showed a location. We searched it and it was actually in his daughter's house", Old man continued.

"But dad, how can he keep it in that house when she just moved there. I mean how does he know that his daughter will select that house",

"He is an intelligent man. He knows that someday this might happen so he setted up everything from the start and all this was done by the help of.......
.....
.....
.....
....

.......Yoongi", the old man continued.

It was a shock to the heir when he heard the name of someone he has known from childhood days.

He was surprised at the name as his mind was proceeding everything which his dad was telling him. Yoongi and him used to play in the garden in Daegu.

But he never came to know about his status and what he was actually because whenever he tried to ask him, his bodyguards will tell Yoongi to go back home. But suddenly one day, Yoongi disappeared.

"Do you mean Min Yoongi? The pale guy who I used to play in their childhood? ", he asked his father but all he got was a nod.

"He is the heir of the Min's Company. I hope you know who they are", the Old man said to his son.

"Ofcourse i know him, we were i guess childhood friends but what is the relation between Yoongi and him?", he asked his father

"Yoongi is actually his right hand man who didn't want to become the heir of the Mins so he took this path. He sent Yoongi to take care of his daughter if anything happens to him", the old man said.

"He was always ready for this, he made arrangements for everything. It was as if he knew his future", the heir thought it was actually the best thing any man could do.

Their rival's intelligence was no joke when it comes to planning or even reading a person's facial expression.

"I must make a plan to get those papers........ anything to get them", the old man said with rage in his eyes.

"I'll make sure we'll get those papers at all cost dad, i won't make you disappointed", he said to his father as he stood up from the chair while calling some of his men.

But little did the heir know that the papers were not the only thing which is making him do this.

"Karma comes when they least expect it but never leaves anyone at any cost"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my story. It actually means a lot to me.