35. ONE NIGHT OR MANY NIGHTS?

Author's Pov:

Jungkook felt so much hurt when the hurtful words spread out of Chaerin. 'but i made the decision to leave her later so i shouldn't get hurt like this ,right?', Jungkook thought as he wiped his eyes slightly to not make it obvious about his tears to her.

"Y-you don't remember me?", Jungkook asked and he got a nod from her in a cute way which made his heart flutter to cloud nine and at the same time making it drown deep into the sea which was internally suffocated him. 

"I only remember Jungin, my childhood friend and my first love until now and Jeon Jungkook who always love to talk like a pervert and annoy me and not the one who-", she wasn't able to finish her sentence when she was met by a bone crushing hug from Jungkook. Chaerin hugged him back with a small chuckle escaping her lips because of his actions.

"-not the one who is hurt", Chaerin completed her sentence with a whisper as Jungkook broke the hug and sat on the space beside Chaerin to have a good look at her. Jungkook caressed her cheek with his palm softly which made her to close her eyes and lean on to his touch.

"I......I was damn hurt and scared when you said me that. I felt like my world was turned upside down and i was getting suffocated internally. I wanted this pain to end because i felt like dyei-", Chaerin placed her finger on Jungkook's soft lips to stop his sentence before he continued them and shook his head as she licked her dry lips to make it wet.

"No....... don't talk about death. I won't be able to take it anymore if any of my close ones are hurt again", Chaerin said as a single tear rolled down from her eyes to her pink hued cheeks and to her marshmallow lips which were soft and maybe sweet too.

Jungkook followed the tear and stopped his eyes on her lips which made him to leave a deep sigh internally. Her lips shined due to the tear dropping on it and because of licking her lips again and now looking at Jungkook's one. Jungkook did the same now and leaned forward and Chaerin did the same. Both of their lips were parted making their hot breathe to be inhaled by each other as their lips were only centimetres apart.

Chaerin placed her right hand on Jungkook's nape while Jungkook placed it on the small of her waist and both leaned more forward, making their lips to brush each other making it to bounce lightly. Just as Jungkook parted his lips to take Chaerin's lower lip between his, the door opened revealing Yoongi with Mr. Lee by his side.

And that action resulted in Jungkook landing on the floor with a push from Chaerin. Yoongi didn't care about Jungkook for the mean time and made his way towards Chaerin engulfing her in a tight bone crushing hug. Chaerin hugged him back. "I'm sure my bones will be broken by tomorrow if this happens continuously", Chaerin made a statement which made Yoongi to smack her neck. They started talking about the things which happened in the absence of each other.

Meanwhile Mr. Lee went towards Jungkook and helped him to stand up. "I will just ignore what you and Chaerin were doing", Mr. Lee said which made Jungkook to scratch his nape and purse his lips in embarrassment and Mr. Lee patted his back while laughing and made his way towards Chaerin with a hand around Jungkook's shoulder.

Seeing her father, Chaerin's eyes filled up with tears and slid down her cheeks and without waiting for anything she ignored her pain and jumped onto her father's arm hugging as if they just met after years but to be honest it was true.

"I missed you Chae", Mr. Lee said which made Chaerin to repeat those words. She was finally feeling like all those impossible things were slowly becoming possible. She felt joyous and happy like her favorite fall flower, Pot Marigold. In her heart she felt the flower's petal brushing it making a tingling feeling to crawl upon her chest in the presence of her father.