9. TOUCH

Jungkook's Pov:

She hugged me, damn this feeling. Her hug was comforting which made me feel secured and useful. All these years of agreeing myself as a useless brat to everyone i finally got this strange feeling in my heart screaming at me, telling me that i am useful. No one comforted me when i needed and no one listened to me when i wanted them to. The euphoric feeling which i've never felt in my life was actually inside me............the feeling which i was searching for all this time.

I felt like i was in cloud 9 scratch that or was actually like the feeling of whole universe. I hugged her back as few tears escaped my eyes making her shoulder wet.

"Are you alright?", Chaerin asked me as she broke the hug. Her eyes was telling the truth that she was worried.

"Yup i am, are you perhaps worried?", i asked her trying to change the emotional rollercoaster into a funny car.

"ofcourse i am, you are someone i know that's why", she said as she took the apron and wrapped it around her self and trying to tie the knot but failed.

I made my way behind her and made her come more closer to me by her waist. She didn't give any reaction but didn't said anything too. If it was any other girl then she would've turned around and kisssed me but I was surprised at Chaerin's behaviour. To be honest, I loved it.

"W-what are-", she got cut off by her body being crashed against mine and this feeling was something which I wanted to feel all this time but failed miserably. Her body against mine was something so much........ I can't describe the feeling. I tied the knot at her back and left her waist.

She quickly moved backward and cleared her throat.

"So....... what are you gonna cook?", i asked her as i made myself cozy on the countertop.

"M-maybe some Dakgalbi, rice and banchan", she replied as she took the ingredients and started cutting down cabbage, followed with carrots and sweet potato.

"Where did you learn these things?", i asked her because she was actually doing it like a pro which is a bit difficult to admit.

"This is my mom's favourite dish which she always cook it for special occasions, i thought this is your special day and made it", she answered as she smiled. Maybe thinking of her mom.

"So where is your mom?", i asked her while i took something to eat.

"Oh actually she died in a car crash, infact my both parents died", she said as she looked up and smiled to me.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean to remind you again about it. Are you fine?", i asked her as i looked at her adding spice to the food.

"I don't remember it so well because i had amnesia for a while after that accident", she continued which made me a bit guilty for thinking about her in a wrong way.

"Let's not talk about this", she said again while giving a small smile.

I nodded and looked at her face. I mean i was admiring her beauty because i didn't had chance to admire her and I'm not disagreeing it because she is damn beautiful.

She had long eyelashes which are actually touching her cheeks when she closes it. She had long brown hair which is till her small waist, flowing as she mix the ingredients using the spatula. It was complimenting her skin tone. She had naturally long eyelashes and cute plumpy lips which were pink without any tint. Everything about her just made me think about my childhood love because she is familiar.

'Nope, she can't be her', i thought in my head as i shook my head.

She was naturally beautiful not only from the outside but also from the inside. I can't judge her character too fast because it has just been 3 weeks since i met her. It is absurd to think too fast. But judging from the thing which just happened, she seemed different, her body language was so much different than the other women I've met.