28. EXAM!

Author's Pov:

The next day Jungkook woke up at 6am so that he could revise the lessons he have learnt from last night. The most challenging exam for him was actually making him nervous and as well as happy. Nervous because he might not score up to Chaerin's expectations and happy because the exam which he feared was actually the first exam, which indicates that he won't be feeling it again for other exams as they are easy as lifting a feather for him.

He slept in the hospital so he had to go to his house to get showered but he decided not to. He don't want to leave her alone. Although he has to do that later that day, he decided until then he will stay by her side. He called Yoongi so that he could bring his backpack and his clothes from his house so that he could take a shower in the hospital room. Not to forget, he called him by using Chaerin's cellphone.

Damn, such a long task.

Dialing Yoongi's number he looked at Chaerin still in the bed without any emotion. He sighed and just then Yoongi picked up.

Yoongi: Hey Kookie!
Jungkook: Hey! Got ready?

Yoongi: Do you know what's the time now? It's 6am Jungkook. We don't have school until 9 today!
Jungkook: Hehee. I was just excited. If you are up can you bring my backpack and clothes while heading to the hospital?

Yoongi: Okay! Since when are you excited for economics examination? You know right you are getting weirder everyday?
Jungkook: Since today? Nope, I'm not weird

Yoongi: Whatever I'll bring it, You woke me up from my precious sleep for this? Damn, I'm surely going to get revenge for this. Byee
Jungkook: Let's see, Byee.

Jungkook chuckled at their conversation and sat at the table as he started revising everything from the start. Really, Chaerin changed him a lot in a good way. He was a stubborn and a spoiled person anyone would've ever met but Chaerin unintentionally changed him into a person to whom the world started to look beautiful in every way. He should really thank her for the person he is today. It was not a great change in his physical appearance but it had an effect on his mental health.....

Without his knowledge.

This explains why he didn't felt disgusted when he saw Chaerin dancing with the stranger in the bar where they went. He was angry and jealous but this was because he started to have feelings for her, he unknowingly started to trust her without his consent. And the time when he found out that he was his Rinnie, He fell in love with her.

But he should've known that one should only love, not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken. He should admit that his heart was not like a glass when he started loving her, rather it was like a cloud. A fluffy and light cloud which always picked him up to the Cloud 9 whenever he was with her or unintentionally touched her.

Whenever he felt this feeling, he thought it was just his mind being mentally unstable but later when he saw her in the hospital bed laying lifelessly, he felt those emotions once again but that time it looked like the once fluffy cloud was actually shedding rain which internally drowned him. The once alive butterflies were painfully and slowly dying inside him which slightly made it difficult for him to breathe.

But wherever her soul is right now, she will be happy seeing him trying to be positive about all this situation which has lately been taking place in their lives. Just when he was going through the equations the door was opened showing Yoongi with a bag in his left hand and one more on his back. 

He was glaring hard at Jungkook, making Jungkook to give him a smile with nervousness. He quickly made his way towards Yoongi and took his bag from his hand. To be honest Jungkook was actually scared seeing Yoongi mad at him.

"It's 7 am in the morning and what makes you to leave to school  this early Jeon?", Yoongi asked him as he panted hard with the charity work he did just now.

Yoongi and his love for Jungkook..........................Damn.

"Yoongi don't be mad. It's once in a lifetime favor you have done for me so just chill", Jungkook said as he took his clothes with him in the bathroom. 

"Yah.......then who gave you Chaerin's number when your ass was struggling with economics?", Yoongi said as he folded his hands under his chest. This Yoongi definitely looks much more like 'don't mess with me' type of Yoongi.

"However you are going to take revenge on me so why waste your energy now by shouting at me. Chill Yoongs, you can take revenge after the exam or whenever you want to", Saying this Jungkook went to the bathroom, locking the door on the process.

"Seriously, this guy is getting on my nerves", Yoongi said shaking his head as he made his way towards Chaerin and sat on the chair beside the bed. 

He went into his own day dreamland staring at nothing in particular. A tough guy who only let his guard down when he was around his two important people in the world. Staring at Chaerin, he realized that she has to stay alone in this room. He quickly dialed the person who came into his mind and told him to come the hospital at 8 a.m sharp so that he could look after Chaerin for the meantime when Jungkook and Yoongi will be in school, 

However they'll have three days vacation for the preparation of next exam. So there's no need to worry about anything else. 

They want Chaerin to be safe, without knowing the actual reason behind it. Soon, Jungkook came out of the bathroom with a pair of black Tee and a checked grey shirt unbuttoned. It was kinda chilly for a month like August. Maybe the sky was at the verge of breaking down too.

Maybe all this time the sky was waiting for a clear day where sun will dry off all the tears the sky shed in the memory of seeing the sun again Or maybe waiting for a tight hug which could make the sky warm again. Exactly like Jungkook's current situation.

Both men went out of the hospital making there way towards Yoongi's car. Yoongi driving the car and Jungkook in the passenger's seat as he is still not stable enough to drive a car.

"Let's grab something to eat first, I'm starving", Yoongi said and Jungkook spilled out an audible okay and started revising again.

Someone is working hard, i see..........

With  that Yoongi parked the car near the star bucks coffee shop, and the both male made their way towards the shop and placed their orders. Sitting at the far corner of the shop, they waited patiently for their beverages. Jungkook ordered a banana smoothie and Yoongi bought an Iced latte and double chocolate chip.

And as soon as they got their orders, they left the shop which made the aroma of the coffee bean to get stuck behind the closed doors. They again made their way towards the car and drove to the school.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks a lot pumpkins for reading this chapter, it really means a lot for me. Stay safe and healthy. Vote and comment, it means a lot for me.....♥ ♥ ☻☻