3: Unleashing her power in Fu

Chapter 3: Unleashing her power in Fu

It's already a lot of minutes passed but Dao Lu still not in the Hua Kai Pavilion which makes Zexel too irritated. Fan Yaoli even reduce her presence in front of Zexel since she was afraid that she'll beat her like what Fan Qinyou did to her.

Zexel hated to wait so she decided to go into the kitchen to see what's happening. But before she leaves, she told Fan Yaoli just to lay in bed until she came back.

Fan Yaoli obediently nods as Zexel leaves her courtyard and walks towards the kitchen.

--*--

Meanwhile, Dao Li immediately reaches the Kitchen as she finds the Head Chef of the Prime Minister's Fu.

It was Chef Shen Junhwa, a lot of people were currying favors to him since he has a high standing in the Fu. He has the most Favored Concubine, Su Wei An as backing so he was too arrogant and liked to command others.

Su Wei An was Fan Qingyou's Mother she used a lot of methods to deal with Fan Yaoli's Mother before so she will have the most power in the Fu.

"Do you think Su Yiniang[1] will like this? You're only making this too cheap. It's not even fit on Su Yiniang's noble standing? Make another dish now!" Shen Junhwa even scolds everyone he likes until Dao Lu talks to him.

"Chef Shen, Young Lady Fan Lihua ordered you to make a meal and send it to my Young Miss' Place," Dao Lu politely said.

In just a second, Shen Junhwa laughs and smirk at Dao Lu because he did not even believe that the seventh daughter will even eat in Hua Kai Pavilion.

"Do you think, I'll believe you that Lady Fan Lihua will eat in that cheap, lousy, and abandoned Pavilion of the Eldest Miss. You're thinking too highly to yourself as your Master. Ha! Like Master, like a servant," Shen Junhwa said arrogantly.

"Get out here, you're polluting the place. If I don't know you just want to steal food here since we don't even give you and your lousy Master food since yesterday," Shen Junhwa walk-in Dao Lu's opposite direction but Dao Lu grabs his arms and walks in his front.

Shen Junhwa feels so disgusted as he even brushes off the part where Dao Lu grabs him a while ago.

"Chef Shen, it's true Miss Fan Lihua really ordered you to make a meal and bring it in my Miss' Place," this time, Dao Lu make Shen Junhwa see the Jade of Zexel. His eyes immediately filled with shock but after a second, he snaps out and immediately commands the guards.

"Guards! Give this slave a good beating. She robbed the Young Lady Fan Lihua's Jade!" He shamelessly said.

He smirked as a thought of favoring Su Yiniang, he will have a good reward again. The guard showed up and drag Dao Lu to the punishment hall.

But Dao Lu struggles to the guard's grip. Shen Junhwa even snatches the Jade to her hands and smirked at her.

"Nubi tells you the truth. Nubi really just follows Lady Lihua's order," she was crying for being helpless to this kind of scheme. She won't know what will do until a voice stopped them.

"Put her down!" A cold voice of Zexel chilled the guard's spine as if they are facing their death. They immediately follow her order and bow down.

The guards wanted to retreat but Zexel did not even give them a chance.

"I was not informed that a mere Head Chef can even make you follow his order. Oh? I really didn't know that he also had a noble birth," Fan Lihua glared at the guards and walks in front of Shen Junhwa.

She bows slightly to him which makes Shen Junhwa freeze and started to sweat. "Noble Shen, This lady is asking for your forgiveness for making you a portion of food for me to eat in my sister's place. I should not let Dao Lu ordered you since you are the personal chef of the Noble Concubine Su Wei An. What should I do to forgive me?" Zexel even acts pitifully in front of Shen Junhwa.

Shen Junhwa sweats even more and paled in front of Zexel. Zexel wanted to laugh as she saw Shen Junhwa.

Shen Junhwa can't even refute Zexel since it was his first time being humiliated like this. Hate arouse to his heart as he cursed the Lady in front of him.

"I don't dare Lady Lihua. It's a misunderstanding, it was really a misunderstanding," he rashly denied what Zexel said.

Zexel not only she did not even forgive him. She even told everyone that Chef Shen has a noble birth that he was making food for Su Wei An and only for Su Wei An.

She just even insult Su Wei An that she was acting like she was above all even with her father. And as the daughter of the Prime minister, she needs to bow down to him for acting like that.

"What's happening here?" A manly voice heard in the far corner of the Kitchen. Dao Lu the people in Kitchen and the Guards even kowtow immediately as they heard that voice.

Even Zexel bow down but before he bows, she presses Chef Shen's acupuncture so he will not be able to bow even if he can move.

"Fan Lihua greets Father," Zexel greets her Father, Fan Xuan Yan. Even if she was unwilling, she needs to because she still too weak here.

"Why your not bowing Chef Shen? Are you looking down on my status?" Fan Xuan Yan coldly said.

"I..." Chef Shen doesn't even have time to refute when Zexel speaks.

"Father, Lihua just want to eat with sister Yaoli but Chef Shen did not even want to make our food. His action even tells me that he was too noble to make our food and he will only make food for Su Yiniang. Father, Lihua is sad and hungry," she activates her crocodile's tears[2]. She brings out her handkerchief.

--*--

1: Yiniang (母亲) - Concubine mother
2: Crocodile's tears - A false, insincere display of emotion such as a hypocrite crying fake tears of grief.