27: The Ghost Prince, Feng Ming Li

Chapter 27: The Ghost Prince, Feng Ming Li

While Fan Yaoli and Zexel is in training, Feng Zhengying is using his wheelchair as he stroll to his manor. The ninth Prince, Feng Ming Li, Gui Wanye.

Both of them had the same mind and both of them had the same understanding to each other. Feng Zhengying wanted Feng Ming Li to ascend the throne instead of Feng Guan Xi.

Feng Zhengying's Family name is already a Feng which was bestow to him before since his family are already both dead.

In other words, he was an adoptive son of the Emperor. Both of them grew up together so they can understand each other than any other.

"It's been a while since I visited you. I have been monitoring the Empress Fraction since then but still, until now, I can't manage to see through if they had another scheme. Its been 2 years," Feng Ming Li really drop honorifics as long as he was with Feng Zhengying and vice versa.

Both of them did not want each other to be formal specially if they are the only one present.

"The Empress is preparing for the entrance exam of the Scarlett Academy that only happens every four years so its really normal if in the last two years, she did not even bother to you," Feng Zhengying casually said as if its just easy to obtain that information making Feng Ming Li drop his jaw.

"How did you able to obtain that information? You are here in capital while I'm inside the Imperial Palace. I still did not obstain something useful and yet you know it?" Feng Zhengying shrugged his shoulder and move his wheelchair towards the door.

"Follow me later, you need to cultivate so announce an seclusion. We will go to a place where the abundance of Qi are rich," Feng Ming Li's eyes widen as he immediately return to her courtyard in the palace and announce his seclusion.

There are only a year before the Entrance Exam and Feng Zhengying wanted to participate there with Zexel. They need to train theirselves so they will not be a laughstocking to that place.

Although, the Pingjing Country was already a Seventh Grade Country, there still a lot of Country whose much stronger to their Country how much more people in other Country.

There are a lot of people who is much stronger than them so its not even right to overestimate their self.

--*--

Both of them finish their preparation so Feng Zhengying prepare an Automatic Car Mobile to fetch Feng Ming Li.

"I don't know that you could purchase this high sky Car Mobile. Only 10 people here in Pingjing have this but if you are not included," Feng Ming Li teased him.

Well its true, the price of the Car Mobile is High as Sky but still a lot of people wanted to purchase this. Every piece of Car Mobile represent Richness so all of the Royalties around Da Country have this transportation.

"I did not buy this, it was a gift," Feng Zhengying simply said making Feng Ming Li's haw drop.

How can be an ordinary people here in Pingjing Country can simply gift this kind of transportation which has a high price to a man like Feng Zhengying. It was simply to absurd since Feng Zhengying really lived up to be a useless ever since the day he become cripple.

"It turns out that a lot of things happen to you to the Capital. Why don't you tell me what happen to you?" Feng Zhengying just stared to him and go inside the Car Mobile.

Feng Ming Li did not pursue the issue much more so he go inside the Car Mobile. He was stunned how beautiful the Car Mobile was. You just need to write your destination using an specific brush to a tablet then the Car Mobile will drive itself.

Feng Zhengying simply put the Underground Mansion and then the Car Mobile drive itself.

The Underground Mansion is located to the middle of Mt. Chuxian[1] it was named like that because it only appeared one and a half year ago.

A lot of cultivator tried to explore the mountain but none of them go back alive. Just a day after they go inside, their corpse will be hanged on the foot of the mountain with a bloody gore way of killing them. Even people with a Senior Spiritualist Cultivation which is the highest known cultivation realm that Pingjing Country manage to reach was all died tragically in this mountain so now, no one dared to go inside the Mountain every since.

Feng Ming Li know this story making him anxious where they will go. "Feng Zhengying, why are we going here?" Feng Ming Li is a bit scared but he didn't dare to tell it to Feng Zhengying.

"Don't panic, we're not going to die here okay?" Feng Zhengying just smirk and let the Car Mobile go inside the Mountain.

When they get in the middle, they went to a cave and let the car mobile go inside.

The cave looks abandoned and horrific because of darkness but after just a while, its like they past to a portal and the whole place become pleasant to eyes.

In short, it was all illusion.

Feng Ming Li stunned a moment as he felt the rich abundance of Qi in the place.

But he still not yet recover to what he see when he saw, Feng Zhengying manage to walk outside the Car Mobile.

He was just come back to the world when Feng Zhengying knock to the window beside Feng Ming Li.

"I'll explain to you everything. For now, get your ass out of my Car Mobile," Feng Ming Li can't do anything but to follow Feng Zhengying because his curiosity was killing him.

What did exactly happen to her sworn brother for the past 2 years they never met? Feng Ming Li feels like a lot of event happen but he did not manage to know it.

--*--

1: Chuxian (出现) - Appear

Ybrehl