51: The Tests and the Concubine's progress

Chapter 51: The Tests and the Concubine's progress

The test is quite simple. It will only determined if you had a talent or not. The first door test their Cultivation Power and Combat, the second test if they had a potential in Armament making. The third test their abilities in Alchemy.

The fourth test their abilities in Medical Field. The fifth test their Weapon wielding abilities. The sixth door test test their abilities to make an Array. The seventh door test their abilities in Sealing. The eight door test their abilities in psychic. The ninth door test their abilities in team work. And the tenth door test their knowledge.

The two girls completed the all test. Being a Jack of all trades had an advantage as well as their pagodas. The two boys pass 8/10 which is also really promising.

Feng Zhengying failed in Medical Field and Alchemy. Feng Ming Li failed in Sealing and Array. While Leng Fu Ting manage to pass 6/10 of the test. He failed the Array, Sealing, Medical Field, Alchemy and psychic. He has a potential in Armaments before they proceed to the third test. They wait for all the next contestant to fill the room.

Out of 157, only 58 who pass the second test. It included Feng Guan Xi and Fan Qingyou for passing 4/10 of the test. They are both nervous but relaxed that they pass the second test barely.

"Welcome to the third and final test of the Entrance Exam. This time, we will determined who will pass this year and who will go back outside erasing everything what happen to the test. These test is simple, we had 10 teachers in the arena. All you need to do is to gave them a first blood. Anyone of them as long as you don't had the first blood but the teachers. Don't underestimates the teachers here because they are seasoned and veteran in fighting. We will call your name each and you need to do it before the 15 minutes time ended. You will barely pass the test if you did not gave the teachers a first blood but you also did not receive first blood. So good luck to everyone," the host said and vanish.

The 58 student was guided to the Arena. Feng Guan Xi and Fan Qingyou barely pass the test, again. Because they had an excellent speed so they can dodge but can't attack.

Feng Zhengying manage to finish the test for 7 minutes. Feng Ming Li finish the test for 9 minutes and Leng Fu Ting finish the test for 10 minutes. Zexel and Fan Yaoli held the shortest time for 3 minutes both.

Now in 57 contestant, they are now only 15. Almost half of them only pass by luck like Feng Guan Xi and Feng Qingyou.

They had a briefly orientation about the rules and regulation and the teachers welcome them.

Then after that, a lot of teachers approach the five which includes Zexel, Fan Yaoli, Feng Zhengying, Feng Ming Li, and Leng Fu Ting because of their abilities they had pass in second and third. But all of them only smile and told them that they will reconsider.

--*--

"Did you manage to know their plans in scarlett?" The concubine from the Harem of the Emperors ask the visitors.

"You grace, they are too careful from the day they arrive near in the Scarlett Academy. They did not even discuss their plan. Ms Fan Lihua's ability to observe is quite frightening so this servant did not manage to observe even more after they enter the Academy. So my partner decided to go inside and observe the Princess, and the prince. I just hope that this plan will succeed," the visitor said while bowing her head. The concubine nodded weakly and sigh.

What was Fan Lihua's plan? She is too mysterious that she can work in the shadow without being caught. Even the Adopted son of the Emperor and the unfavored prince is also cunning.

They had a frightening skills and Feng Zhengying is not cripple. She don't know if Feng Zhengying just act like a cripple or he is really cripple but manage to find someone to cure his legs.

Whoever cure his legs has a frightening skills in Medical Field as he or she manage to cure something that the Godly Doctor, Lui Bai can't.

This thought makes the concubine shiver. Did the godly doctor conspired to Feng Zhengying that his legs are cripple? It is possible and if her assumption is right, she really need to be careful to her next steps. For now they need to lay low.

Does this four is a friend or a foe? She don't know the answer but she need an answer.

Continue to observe the Empress. Make sure that she will not know about my existence. We need to know as soon as possible if the two Prince, the Princess and her sister is a friend. While waiting for an answer, we'll lay low. We need to be careful because this four is a frightening potential enemies. Tell them to gather more information about the Princess of Ming Wangfu. Dig deeper until you know a lot of her secrets. Remember that everyone had a skeletons in their closet," the Concubine command. The visitor just bow her head and vanish to the concubine's palace.

She was just one of the unfavored concubine of the Emperor. She look so weak but held a hidden power in the Palace. She had a lot of spy lingering in every department of the Palace.

She even don't care if the Emperor did nor favoured her. All she wanted is a peaceful life which is impossible inside the Palace.

This place is a hell in disguise and she admitted to herself that she loathed this place. She had a lot of plan to do so she need to be more careful and do more sneaky stepping forward for her plan.

--*--

I don't know if I can update next sunday. Our place had a hard lockdown right now and I can't buy some loads for datas outside. So please be patient for the next update I hope you understand.

-Ybrehl