30: Auction Day

Chapter 30: Auction Day

It was the day that they will Auction the 10 items that Fan Yaoli personally pick up. The other items will be Auction three days after and not now.

Feng Ming Li and Feng Zhengying naturally get this news making Feng Ming Li wanted to go to that Auction.

"What makes you eager to go in that Auction? It's only Third Grade Armaments and Third Grade Pills," Feng Zhengying said as if he was not interested to that Auction.

"Zhengying, it's Third Grade okay? Third Grade its all uncommon in our entire Country to appear. Probably they will make it a heirloom if they acquire it. Even Imperial Father only have two of them and it was use on national treasury as a protection barrier," Truth to be hold, Third Grade Armaments and Pills are indeed rare. If they Auction or sell it will be worth 100,000 Gold Coins and above.

"Ah'ying I don't know that your brother is a fan of Armaments and Pills. Its just Third Grade. For me its just a pile of dirt in my place," Zexel said.

Both of them look to her as they both saw the dress that Zexel often use if she will go outside as Zexel Uenna Giovanni. It was a leather black Jacket, padded black skinny jeans, high cut black boots, and a black helmet that she carry in her side.

She looks dazzling and awesome at the same time making Feng Ming Li drop his jaw. He was familiar to this get up and he knows that the only one who dare to use this clothes was the owner of ZUG Company.

"Yo-you're the owner of ZUG Company?" Zexel just nodded and smile.

"If you want a Third Grade Armaments and Pills you can ask to one of my subordinates. They will lead you to my junk room where I put a lot of First Grade to Fourth Grade Armaments and Pills," Zexel immediately go to Feng Zhengying and kiss his cheeks.

"Where are you going?" Feng Zhengying ask. Zexel just smiles and bun her hair and then pun a mask to her face.

"I'll watch the first Auction of my sister in Capital. My instinct says that there is a good entertainment there," Zexel said gently to Feng Zhengying.

Feng Zhengying can't help but to dote Zexel more.

"Then let me go with you," Zexel just nodded and wait for Feng Zhengying to change clothes. Naturally, Feng Ming Li will go to them so he also change clothes with Feng Zhengying since he don't know how to wear it.

After a while, they went to the parking lot and use two motorbike. Feng Ming Li was with Feng Zhengying since both of them are male.

Feng Zhengyinh naturally knows how to drive this since he has a lot of time with Zecel before. It naturally become one of his hobby ever since he learn the art of driving.

After that, they race until they reach the Auction house where a lot of people was already going inside.

"It was one of the higher ups of ZUGC right?"

"Its all possible. Since the items are all rare. I guess they will bet in one of the item."

"Whatever they fancy to the items, I guess they will have it."

"I think its not the reason. They already have a branch to a lot of Countrys in whole Da Continent. Specially in First Grade Country so I guess Third Grade Armaments and Pills will not even enter their eyes."

"No matter what they want, we can't guess it."

A lot of gossip surrounds them but they just ignore it and go to the Third Floor. There are only two rooms in Third Floor and one of them are for the Emperor. The others was for a distingust guess who can equal to the Emperor and that was the people in ZUG Company.

After they reach the Third Floor, Fan Yaoli was already there sipping a Tea from ZUG Restaurant.

"Seventh Sister..." Fan Yaoli greet the three of them before they remove the helmet.

"I wonder how will Prime Minister Fan reacts if he knows that the two of you has this kind of ability," Feng Ming Li said with smirk.

"He will have a heart attack," Fan Yaoli said with mockery and smirk plaster to her face.

"Speaking of Prime Minister Fan, its him right?" Feng Ming Li said as he point the Entrance. He was with Su Wei An, the Crown Prince, Feng Guan Xi, and Fan Qingyou.

They acquire a room in second floor which makes the Crown Princes slightly dissatisfied. But he was afraid that if he complain, he will be thrown out of the Auction House. He still need to have the Full Armor Thunder attribute.

It was one of the Armaments that can raise your Cultivation Attack with 20% and can shield your body for all kinds of attack for 8 hours.

It is fitted to him since he was have a Thunder Attribute.

"Crown Prince..." Fan Qingyou is beside Feng Guan Xi. She innocently look to him as her cheeks was slightly reddish making her too alluring in every man's eyes.

"This Lady is worried for Eldest Sister and Seventh Sister, its been 1 month but they never go back to the Manor. What if they been killed by bandits? This Lady can't bare to her conscience if something happens to them. It was all my fault," her eyes become slightly watery as she cover herself with her handkerchief.

"You'er, its not your fault. It was all that Bitches Fan Lihua and Fan Yaoli's fault," Feng Guan Xi try to comfort her but he would never see the smirk plaster to Fan Qingyou's lips.

"Crown Prince, it "its this Lady did not fell inlove with, perhaps everything will be alright until now. It was all my fault no matter where you can see it. I've done a lot of wrong things to both of them," she really look guilty as if she killed someone.

Her tears was flowing like a river that even Fan Xuan Yan become so affected.

--*--

Happy 1.07k reads Violets. Thank you for supporting my story, Flames Of Ambition

Ybrehl