48: The First test

Chapter 48: The First test.

The Scarlett Academy's gate is now open and the youngster who wanted to take the test continue to enter. The gate is open and Zexel is confuse why they did not see any people from inside. No one entertained them which makes her feel so uncomfortable.

Something was off the academy's gate and she don't know what is it.

"Can you feel it?" Fan Yaoli ask Zexel and Feng Zhengying nodded but Feng Ming Li become confuse.

"What do you mean?" Feng Ming Li ask.

"Something was off the Scarlett Academy. Its gives me a chill or something that I felt so uncomfortable," Zexel said truthfully.

The people continue to enter but there is also a large group of people who didn't enter and looking only to the gates.

"There is no people fron inside," Feng Zhengying aaid coldly. The four stare to the Gates and after just Zexel stared for 10 seconds she smirk.

"Illusion, the gates had an illusion," Zexel said quitely. Both Fan Yaoli and Zexel use their pagoda to see where is the real gate is. After scanning the area, they saw the real gates at the least part of the academy that covers with the wall illusion.

The large group of youngster who didn't enter the gates which includes Fan Qingyou, Feng Guan Xi, and Leng Fu Ting.

Leng Fu Ting manage to hear what Zexel said because of the wind. He smile and follow the four. Feng Guan Xi and Fan Qingyou wanted to know what Leng Fu Ting will do so they follow to as well as the other curious bystander why they didn't enter the gate when it was open wide to them. But upon seeing they will go to the wall, a lot of people divert their feet to the gates and in just a second the group was now half.

The gates was slowly closing so it makes Feng Guan Xi and Fan Qingyou panick so they run towards the gates with others.

Upon following, Feng Zhengying was the one who dispell the illusion with his array skills he got picked with Zexel thru years they know each other.

Their faces was still not like before as they transform to their unique faces they created. So when the wall's illusion was remove and the other gate was close, they bystander who follow them was thankful that there are still a way to go inside.

Out of thousands of people who wanted to enroll, 147 is the only one who use the easiest way to pass the first test.

"Welcome to Scarlett Academy," a teacher with a wide grin said and let them sit to a white room, their clothes was also become white but still has the same styles before they enter.

"I didn't expect that there is a large group of youngster who will use the easiest way to pass the first test this year, from the last two enrollment here, most of the youngster use the difficult way," the same person who greeted them upon their arrival.

"The first test of people who enter the other gates will last for three days to the field so you can wait them here. There is a lot of rooms and foods around here, we will summon you after three days okay?" All of them nodded.

"Oh! By the way, there is a room where you could watch the difficult test of the others in that room," the man said and pointed the white door with a Scarlett Academy symbol.

"And before I leave, may I introduce myself. I am Gu Shaoting a Fifth tier Array master," and then he bow before leaving.

A lot of the other bystanders thank the four for letting them follow which they accept gratefully.

A lot of them went to the room that Gu Shaoting said. The only thing they saw is a couches and the wall that projected the image from somewhere and that was the difficult test.

--*--

Inside to an illusion forest, they saw a lot of people in a forest one by one was waking up. A lot of them is confuse after waking up in the middle of forest. Then a voice spoke to all of the possible future students they had.

"Alright, youngsters, you are here to take the first test. Since all of you, choose the difficult one, we will be grateful to give you that," A lot of shock youngsters can't help but to become speechless. It was the time that Feng Guan Xi tried to gulp his pride and ask.

"What do you mean we choose the difficult test? We just enter the gates, we didn't chose any," he complain.

A lot of examinees also said the sane but the voice laugh with it.

"By choosing to enter the gates means choosing the difficult test. The gates we open is an illusion where you are right now. But it doesn't mean that this illusion cannot be real. If you die inside of this illusion, you will also die outside the illusion," another laugh from the voice soothed from their ears making them shiver since the voice was like has a dark aura.

"First, we test your ability to sense danger. We technically didn't leave anyone in front of the gates so you could sense something was not right. We also made the gate's aura too dangerous but you still walk so its not our problem," the voice said. A lot of people is imagining that the voice was somehow smirking from where he is right now. A lot of people inside the illusion forest gritted their teeth due to frustration.

"There is 147 youngster who actually chose the easiest test and right now, they are all watching you," the voice laugh evilly making a lot of them felt really jealous.

Why didn't they belong to that number who choose the easiest test? Now they are all regretting their choices but its all too late.

The situation still become worse when they all feel something that makes their eyes go wide.

--*--
Next update: April 19, 2020

Ybrehl