49: The first part of the first test

Chapter 49: The first part of the first test

All of them experience much higher gravity at their place. The laugh seeing the struggles of every youngsters thru the high gravity that soneone activates.

"Do you all feel the struggles? Well, there is a tower at the bottom of this illusion forest. Inside the tower, there are severals door you will see. Another proctor will intruct you to you're next activity. All you need to do is to go in that tower as soon as posible. Because we will only welcome the first 200 enrolles for the next test. If you die inside, you will feel the pain before you back to the reality. And if you die on the process, it means you need to go home because you are already disqualified. Good luck and you may start now," the voice said.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, a lot of dangerous animals are wondering near in the tower so you need to have a battle with them. There are poisonous animals and insect too so be careful," the Voice said and silence was made in their atmosphere.

"Oh! I wish I could be on that forest too. It was just like our training. I wonder if the second test is a field test too or something," Fan Yaoli murmur next to Zexel.

"We should probably go to that gate. What do you think?" Zexel ask.

"We must save our energy for the next test. This forest illusion is only the first part of the test so we did the best choice," Feng Zhengying seriously said.

Meanwhile, Fan Qingyou gritted her teeth. She knows that the group that the voice told them that choose the easy path is the group of people who they follow.

They should continue to walk with them so they will not be here, Struggling.

Feng Guan Xi was disappointed to Fan Qingyou. She should told him that the one they follow will the one who will be exempted to this damn test.

He had been preparing for 3 years.

3 full years but still here they are. Looking like an idiot ever since the first day they got to this place. First, his mother forgot to reserve him a hotel room so he was force to rent a nasty inn and force to be on the same bed with Fan Qingyou.

This was also means that Fan Qingyou will be forever to his grasp since they already share beds. No one will ever like a woman who already share a bed to another man. Whats more a noble prince like him?

His bad luck is Feng Zhengying and Feng Ming Li's fault. If not for that two, this trip should be smooth since they had been preparing for long.

Next time he will saw that cripple bastard, he will make sure that even his hands will be crippled too just like his useless head. And the useless brother of him will not pass his wrath. He will make sure that he will be also crippled so he will be more worthless trash.

He was selfish and only love himself so he was always right and everyone on his surrounding is wrong.

He actually didn't love Fan Qingyou. He only need her back up, just pretend to be a loving fiancee to her since she still had a use to him.

For him, since he was the next Emperor so they should bow to him. No one will deserve his nobility, charisma, talent and strength as his Empress. But since he needs a backing so his seat will be stable.

He needs the power of the Fan Family. Plus Fan Qingyou is not that bad since she was considered as the first genius in Pingjing Country.

Both of them is struggling to the gravity so their movement is slow and limited. Both Fan Qingyou and Feng Guan Xi is sweating because of their struggle.

Fan Qingyoy and Feng Guan Xi try to use their power to coat their body.

So their movement become much faster than just a seconds ago. But their movement is still not that fast as they move normally.

Fan Qingyou can see the creepiness of the whole place.

It was dark and the sunlight of sun didn't even reach the ground because of the rich leaves that the trees had.

"You'er why don't we combined our powers and coat it to each other. This way, we have more more power to cover ourselves. What do you think?" Feng Guan Xi said.

"You're right Ah'Xi. Lets go," Fan Qingyou intertwine her hands to Feng Guan Xi and let her power combined to Feng Guan Xi's power. Because of this, they manage to walk to the high gravity forest without struggles.

They run towards the way to the tower together while holding each others hands. And it was already afternoon when they reach the tower.

"You and your companion is the number 195 and 196 who came here. Take a rest because you will probably need your energy to deal with the second part of the test," the one who welcome them give the both of them a number.

Both of them are panting and their legs are shaking. Their adrenaline rush is the only thing that keeps them standing. Good thing they manage to be on the list of the next contestant.

They saw an empty bench where their numbers are always two people by one bench so they both seat and grasp a lot of air.

Fan Qingyou saw the buffet so she force herself to stand and go to that area. She serve herself and for Feng Guan Xi before returning.

Their hands are shaking but it did not hinder them to eat foods since they are both exhausted and hungry.

Even in this kind of situation, the two of them maintain their posture and elegancy since they cane from a noble family and they are representing their own families so they should always prim and proper no matter what will happen.

--*--
Next update: April 26, 2020