Chapter 1

Calm breathes escaped from your lungs as you monitored the streets of Musutafu from the roof of a building. Your eyes darted from one corner to the next, making sure that no funny-business was happening on your watch over the city. As you continued to survey the bustling streets, the door on the roof opened harshly, letting out a an ear-piercing screech. Cringing as your hands gravitated up to your ears to muffle such a sound, you turned around with furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes. 

"Toshinori-sama?" You whispered under your breathe as you eyed the the yellow-haired man with surprise. "It is I, young (L/N)!" The yellow suited hero bellowed with confidence before pointing to you, "And I have come to accompany you on this fine day!" You smiled softly at the well-known hero's words, now leaning on the rusting iron bar that was on top of the building. "I'm surprised you're here, Toshinori-sama," you began as the muscular man hummed with interest, "aren't you suppose to be at U.A. teaching?" You asked as he walked right up next to you, leaning on the same bar for support. "Correct!" He yelled enthusiastically as he made finger guns at you, "But, I still have enough time to enjoy this fine day with you and be able to go to work!" The small smile that you held grew a little larger, "Thank you then," turning your head back to the bustling street, "Toshinori-sama." 

An over-dramatic tear dripped from the adults eye as you merely giggled at his behavior. "So! Young (L/N)!" The yellow-haired male began to speak as he clasped his hands together, leading into small talk with you. The two of you talked quietly for a little while as you kept your focus down below. After speaking with the large man, that you used to commonly call uncle Yagi, he brought up school. 

"So, how are your studies, (Y/N)?" His formality with you dropping since you both were becoming comfortable with one another. "They're fine as usual, Toshinori-sama." Your formality persisting. "Do you," his voice becoming slightly quieter, "wish to go to a real school?" With no hesitation, "Not really." You said flatly, causing the number one hero to sweat drop. 'W-What a quick answer!' He commented internally. 

Slowly turning your head up to larger figure that was looking at you, you questioned, "Why are you asking such a question anyways? I'll be able to graduate online and everything." You spoke with a matter-of-fact tone. "Indeed you can young one! But I think it would benefit you to go to a real school, young (Y/N)!" The aforementioned male ended his sentence with his signature stance. You turned your head away as you waved him off, "Even if I did want to, it's already too late. Registration for U.A has already ended." 

With quick movements, the hero ran up right to the side of your face, making you slightly freak out, "T-Toshinori-sama!" You yelled out of surprise. "Young (Y/N)! You do have a fair point!" Toshinori exclaimed as he planted his large hands on your shoulders, turning you to face him, "But I would also like to inform you, that the school is willing to accept you, even though you never went through registration!" His words left you speechless. They were willing to accept you even though you never went through the registration like everyone else?! You shook your head quickly, "N-No... Sorry. It just doesn't feel right." Rubbing your arm nervously, "It just feels, cheatsy, ya'know?" You ended. 

The aforementioned man nodded enthusiastically, completely understanding how you felt, "That is an acceptable emotion, young (Y/N)! But the school urges that you join in order to help you become a better hero!" Now you were interested. "Help me become a better hero?" You muttered as you stared up at him. "Indeed! I believe that, if you join U.A., you would benefit greatly from it! Even the faculty at U.A. agrees!" You nodded at what he said. 

You thought for a moment about the opportunity that you were being presented with. 'Free opportunity to get into one of the best schools in the world, it would help me become a far more experienced hero, and in all honesty, this really doesn't sound all that bad...' Humming with squinting eyes, "If you put it that way... Then I might consider going to the school." Toshinori laughed whole-heartedly, happy to hear that you would consider going to the school that he taught at. "But you'll have to give me some time to really think it over, so I'll tell you my answer the next time I see you, Toshinori-sama." Once more, the man nodded enthusiastically. 

After nodding vigorously, he checked the large watch that he had on his wrist, realizing that he was really cutting it close. "Well, I must go for now young (Y/N)!" Leaping in the direction of U.A, "I look forward to your answer!" You watched as the man that you looked up to go on his merrily way to the prestigious school. Now being left to your own devices, you kept thinking about the opportunity that you had been given. 

'Maybe, just maybe, this might not be a bad idea.'

A/N

Hello! I'm starting another story just for the fun of it! My apologies if this beginning is slightly boring! 

Please feel free to leave any opinions that you have on my story!

Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!

(This is version 3 of chapter 1 lol)