Chapter 2

Previously!

You watched as the man that you looked up to go on his merrily way to the prestigious school. Now being left to your own devices, you kept thinking about the opportunity that you had been given.

'Maybe, just maybe, this might not be a bad idea.'

On to Chapter 2!

(A/N- Your quirk will be Lightning! Lightning is far more powerful than Electrification, but you have decrease in control!)

After a few hours of being on duty, you received an urgent request of assistance from U.A.. After sending in a request to your own agency to see if you were able to go and support the school and being cleared to go, you made haste. Weaving through buildings while jumping from one rooftop to the next, you found yourself at USJ, where many other heroes were making haste towards. 

Upon reaching the dome-buildings entrance, you, and many others, went into the building to find that everything was a train-wreck. Villains of all characteristics and quirks were there, attacking the U.A. students. Being unnoticed as you all entered, Snipe, a pro-hero with exceptional aim, fired two shots; both of them hitting a villain who's hand was about to grasp a students face. And following shortly, "I, Tenya Iida," a blue haired male began to yell from the entrance, "class 1-A representative, have now returned!" 

You tilted your head away from him, his loud, dominating voice far too much for your ears. "Kirin!" You heard a happy voice call your hero-name from behind you. Looking behind to find where the voice came from, you found that it was Nezu who called for your attention, "Go find and capture the villains that are hiding throughout the building! The rest of the hero's will focus on protecting the students and the villains that are currently in front of us!" You nodded before speaking, "Yes sir." Your voice sounding deeper than it was due to the voice modifier that was in your helmet. Using your quirk to propel yourself into the air, you made your way to the far back of the establishment in order to find any scattered criminals. 

Your job was fairly easy for you due to your quirk; one zap was all that was needed to paralyze anyone. After capturing roughly six villains that were all spread out in the back of USJ, you dragged them all to one area where the pro-hero's could see them. It was relatively quiet, in the building now, since all of the criminals were either unconscious or were already tied up. 

After going through the hassle of dealing with two other villains that put up a decent fight, you hauled them both back to the same spot that you placed the six others that you captured. Once placed and assured that they wouldn't be able to get out, you began walking to a different area to find any remaining evildoers. But before you could, you heard an excited woman calling out to you, "You're doing an amazing job Kirin!" Looking up once more to find who was sending you a compliment, you found Midnight waving her whip up in the air excitedly. 

You smiled under your helmet and merely gave a thumbs up, causing her to squeal with joy. You didn't really understand why she was so excited and happy to see you- in all honesty that's how it always was ever since the hero first saw you. But before diving too deep into why the pro-hero liked you so much, light taps caused you to turn your head. 

As you turned your head, a villain was right in front of you, throwing a fist right at your helmet. With luck and quick reflexes, you were able to dodge the sudden attack and grab the criminals arm. Once having control over his arm, you positioned him right on your back before slamming him onto the ground. Still gripping his arm, you shocked it with your quirk, making sure to add just a little bit more power in your electrocution, just to alleviate some of the irritation that was building within you. Letting his, now paralyzed, arm fall and taking a step away from him, you nodded at the evildoer to get up and run. Seeing the opportunity of escaping, he seized it immediately, running off in the opposite direction. "Oi! What do you think you're doing?! He's getting away!" An obnoxious male yelled. He was on the brink of going over to you and smacking you for giving the criminal a chance to escape. You merely put up a hand to signal for him to stay quiet, your head never moving from the villains running frame. 

Once you felt like he had enough time to run, you rose your arm up and opened up your palm. The feeling of electricity began to flow through your arm at an alarming rate, resulting in sparks coming off from it as the hairs on your arm rose. Satisfied with how much energy was pent up in your arm, you released the energy. A strong pulse of electricity exploded from your palm and spread out in various directions before finally zapping the back of the running evildoer. A loud crack soon following the sudden burst of electricity. 

Letting your arm fall, you were pleasantly surprised to still have feeling in your arm. You were completely expecting it be fully numb from such a sudden burst of energy. But accepting it nonetheless, you went over to the paralyzed and steaming victim in order to tie him up as Midnight cheered you on excitedly. 

Once the entire situation was finished with and helping the officers load up the captured crooks, you were finally done. Proceeding to walk away and go home, Nezu called you once more, "Oh, Miss (Y/N)!" Turning around to give him your attention after you made sure that no U.A. students were still around, "If you are available, I would like to speak with you tomorrow since school will be canceled." You rose an eyebrow from under your signature helmet, "How come?" Your voice deep. "I'm positive that you're well aware of what I would like to discuss with you, miss (Y/N). I believe your uncle, Toshinori, has talked to you about it." You sweat dropped at the animals words upon hearing the word uncle. "Oh, of course. But uhm," rubbing your hands slightly as the small animal hummed, "is Toshinori-sama telling everyone that he's my uncle?" "To all of the faculty, yes!" The principle said with excitement. Your sweat drop grew larger, not because you didn't like the idea of Toshinori being your uncle, but mainly because you two weren't even related at all. But that's a story for another time. 

You agreed to meet Nezu after school in the end, since you had been thinking about attending U.A. all afternoon. Once you both set up a time that fit both your schedules, you headed home, waiting for tomorrow. 

A/N

I'm not too good with the beginning chapters in my personal opinion, but I do hope that you liked this chapter! 

I'm also well aware that this idea of being a pro-hero and having a quirk called "Lightning" isn't exactly the most creative... But I do hope that you're willing to give this story a shot though!

That will be it from me though, have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow!