Chapter 7

Previously!

The commentary that Present Mic yelled made your eyes widen with a mixture of fear and surprise. And as the last remaining sentences of the pro-heroes commentary process in your ears as you stayed in the air, you saw the crazed grin on your war-like opponent as her left hand was now placed on the ground and her right hand aimed at you.

'I-' A sudden storm of fire now flew up to your nose, it's speed suddenly increasing and cutting off your mental commentary,

'I can't dodge this!' 

On to Chapter 7!

Time slowed for you as you realized that you were now stuck in a corner. 'What do I do? If I go back down, I'll immediately get burned! But if I stay up, or go even higher, I'll also get burned!' The flying flames slowly began to inch closer, kicking in your adrenaline and sharpening your senses. 'If I can't dodge or stay on the defensive...' Now placing your hands behind your back to help direct where you were planning on going, 'I'll have to just go on the offense!' With eyes focusing on Alexis behind the raging fires and arms becoming amped with biting electricity, you flew through the raging fire and to Alexis' face in a flash. 

"Woah! The electric (L/N) has finally gone on the offensive! What will miss Lohenian do? How will (L/N) play this move?! The excitement is flying through the roof!" The crowd boomed in response from the sudden attack.

With mind and body now working to their fullest capabilities, 'Stay on the offensive! Don't be submissive! Pretend she's just another villain that needs to be captured!' With eyes locking that revealed Alexis' surprise and your own sharp ones, your body twisted, landing an electric, flying round-house kick to side of her skull. A groan escaped from your opponent as her body was flown to the side of the fighting area from the impact of your kick. Landing gently and now standing taller, thanks to your mindset believing that you were fighting a villain rather than a peer, your body now began to habitually begin to store and generate more energy, ready to start fighting at it's set maximum now. 

"It seems that incredible (L/N) is now beginning to show off their real colors! And with such an impressive kick and such a frightening glare, (L/N) (F/N) is ready to rumble!" Trailing his sentence with the ending of "rumble". 

Present Mic's commentary never affected you, attention too focused on the one person that you were fully preparing to fight now. Groggily, Alexis began to stand, using her knees as support as she placed a hand over the pounding side of her head where you had just struck her. Still standing your ground and letting your body generate more electricity within you, your opponent stood up now. With a surprised yet cocky grin followed with a nod, the air between you both now remained quiet. Tension was beginning to rise- both of you knew that this was not going to be an easy fight from here on. 

With the colosseum now falling mute and all eyes and cameras now pointed towards you and Alexis, eyes of (e/c) with jumping strands of blue connected with eyes of boiling red. Craning her neck slightly while keeping her hand steady on her head, Alexis nodded with mixed emotions in her eyes, "You did a damn good job of going on the offensive like that, (L/N)." Her words soaked with venom as her jaw now showed signs of being clenched. Alexis now let her hand fall to the side as her posture straightened and her eyes now focus on you, a new seed of rage settling within her mind and body, "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you."