|SĀN|

'Well this is entertaining.' You thought, watching Saitama and Genos fight the monsters from your spot. Even when shockwaves broke apart ground and torrents of wind were sent in every direction, you remained unaffected. You yawned and closed your eyes for a moment.

'So sleepy...' Your eyes drooped, vision blurry. You konked out for a moment when your head snapped back up. You stood up when you realized you just fell asleep while fighting, basically. When you looked around, you saw the splattered remains of the monsters and broken terrain in front of you.

'Oh shit... how long was I asleep--' You looked to the left and saw Genos and Saitama out in the near distance. You took a step forward which brought you promptly next to Saitama.

"Who's this bitch?" You asked, staring down at the gorilla.

"I am Armored Gorilla... third strongest at the House of Evolution."

"Yo, I asked who you were, not your credentials... chill."

"I-I'm sorry..."
You turned towards the two males.

"So, what're y'all interrogating him on?" You asked.

"Everything," Genos replied, holding out his hand to the gorilla still.

"So in other words, my boss has become very curious about your bodies," AG said. Your brows raised.

"I'm not interested in dudes," Saitama said defensively. You nudged him lightly.

"Not like that, idiot," you chided, "He wants to use your body as an experiment for his evolution."

"The same thing goes for you, Sensei," Genos spoke, "If we don't do something, I'm sure he'll try again. We cannot allow him a free hand. Our move should be to attack him."

"Sure, lets go," Saitama agreed. You lazily raised your hand.

"Do I have to go with you?"

"You're going."

"... fine."
Saitama turned and began walking away. You followed.

"Now?!" You heard Genos exclaim.

"Yeah. There's a sale going on tomorrow." Saitama brought out a pink paper. "Can't do it then."

"Senseis!" Genos ran to catch up with you two. "... wait a second." He turned and ran back to the gorilla.

"... oh... two for five... eggs are on sale," Saitama muttered. Your eyes looked up at his head.

'... like mother like kids.'

"Oi... you were calling me an egghead, weren't you?"

"... no..."

"... oh, I see."

~
"WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!?!"

"Are else are we going to get there?" Saitama asked. Even though you easily kept up with the cyborg and egg, it didn't change the fact that you were dead tired.

"I COULD'VE TELEPORTED US THERE!!!"

"... oh, shoot..."
The three of you jumped up a formation of rocks before jumping up high into the air. You got a bird's eye view from your place above. There, you saw a tall, concrete building. The three of you landed on the small platform below it.

"We're here," Genos said, "This is the place Gorilla told us of."

"So this is the House of Evolution," Saitama said. You looked up at it. "One, two, three, four, five, six... looks like it's about eight stories high-"
Genos activated his cannons and blew the building to smithereens. You blinked at it. The black smoke encased all of you before blowing over.

"... okay, what the fuck?" You asked.

"What was that all of a sudden?" Saitama asked, deadpanning at Genos.

"Yes, I decided it would be most efficient to destroy them all in one swoop," Genos said.

"Yeah, but..." You squinted your eyes. "... I feel like you went... overboard." The mountain miles away from you three were smoking. The three of you looked around the decimated building site. You spotted an underground metal door. You hummed at it. You used your powers to rip the metal door open.

"Found a basement."

"Good job Y/n."

~
"This basement is huge," Saitama said. The long underground corridor stretched on for a while. "I'm getting kind of fired up." Genos suddenly stopped.

"I sense living beings deeper in," he said, "Senseis, two of them are approaching."

"Well, that's my cue to go," you said, disappearing from their perceptions.

"Oi...!" Saitama exclaimed. The lights overhead burst, slowly encasing you in darkness. A large creature ran at you, smashing Genos into the wall.

"Genos?" Saitama called. The monster slid past you. "Hey..." He saw the cyborg's head indented into the wall. You let out a sigh of relief.

'Glad I left when I did... whew...'

"I am Carnage Ashura," the thing spoke from behind you, "We got a combat experimentation room. Let's do this in there."

"He's very polite," you said, though no one heard you.

"You turned Genos into a piece of modern art," Saitama said, "Fight's on." Carnage Kabuto just laughed.

~
'Oh god... my eyes....' The combat experimentation room was huge and all white. It didn't help you at all that you were dead tired. Kabuto and Saitama stood in the middle of the room with the latter circling around.

'Huh? What's this heat?' You turned your head only to have Genos shoot his incineration cannon right in your direction. Luckily, you moved to the side.

"Still alive, huh?" You heard Carnage Kabuto say. He slumped against the wall before standing up with a quick inhale.

"Uh, Genos--"
He whizzed by you to assume combat with Carnage Kabuto. You turned and watched him.

'He's... going to destroy himself.' You thought, stepping back into perception. Carnage Kabuto slammed Genos into the ground so hard he bounced, rolling several meters away before eventually being caught in Saitama's arms.

'The bromance we deserve.' You thought, leisurely walking over to them. Genos let out a huge blast of fire towards Carnage. However, he just used his breath to forcefully fire it back at them.

'Oh for fucks sake.' You appeared in front of them, crossing your two fingers. The blown-back fire curved away from you three, flaring into purple, and dissolving into the air, leaving burn marks on the floor.

"Are you two okay?" You asked, looking back.

"Yes," Genos replied. Carnage Kabuto laughed from in front of you, sticking out his tongue. Saitama stood up and walked in front of you.

"You've gone and gotten my hopes up," he said.

"What's the hold up? Let's go. Bring everything you've got," Carnage said. You walked backwards and pressed a hand on Genos's shoulder.

"I'm taking you out perception," you said, "No one we'll be able to see or locate us." You sat down, keeping a hand on his shoulder.

"Out of perception?" He repeated. You nodded.

"Yeah. Don't worry, they can't hear us. We're safe here until Saitama deals with him."

"Amazing..." Genos whispered.

'God... I'm so damn tired...'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}