The Seven Deadly Sins

Italic - thoughts
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color

The Kingdom Of Liones

* In the outskirts of Liones, Capital City, a knight walks through debris of destroyed houses and shops. The knight holds his sword tightly as he looks around the debris as he shakes nervously.

???: Hey!

* The knight jumps at the voice calling and turns to see another knight with a spear looking at him.*

Spear knight: You there, boy. Come here and give me a hand.

Knight : Yes, Sir!

* The knight runs over to the one with the spear as the two start to walk through more debris. As the two walk through the debris, the knight with the spear starts a conversation.*

Spear knight: So, where you from?

Knight: Cains, sir.

Spear knight: Cains? I'm an older timer who's served this kingdom for 40 years, I've never heard of the place.

Knight: That's not surprising, sir. It's way out in the boonies.

Spear knight: Now you mustn't get flustered if you want to be a holy knight apprentice.

Knight: Ahehe, I couldn't be a holy night in a million years.

Spear knight: Then this might be a rough job for a young fella like you.

* The knight looks at the spear knight in confusion until they come to an opening and the young knights face turns to horror as he sees bodies upon bodies in front of a tower.*

Knight: Who are these...

Spear knight: Holy Knights, one and all.

* The young knight starts to back away in fear.*

Knight: Wh-what happened to everyone? I don't understand.

Spear knight: What happened? They were all mercilessly butchered. And in a blink of an eye, at that. By just seven people..

This is a tale of ancient times, an era before the human and non human worlds were forever divided. When the Holy Knights defended the realm, wielding their magical powers, they were feared and highly respected. But among them, a group emerged that betrayed the kingdom and became mortal enemies to all Holy Knights. They were know through your the land, as the Seven Deadly Sins.

Ten Years Later
Near Cains Town

* A person in armor walks through the outskirts towards Cains. They steps of the person could be heard as the metal armor creaked. The person stopped on a hill and looked to the sun.*

Chapter 1: THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

* In a small bar named the Boar Hat, a boy with yellow hair puts five mugs on a table inside the bar.

Boy: All right! Here you go! Thanks for waiting! Drink up!

* The boy smiles as he carries a sword on his back and the bar is in chatter as the door opens and a few more people come inside.*