Even If It Costs Me My Life

3rd Person Pov

Y/n in his evolved armor and Diane stand across from the group of Holy Knights led by Dreyfus as they had their weapons ready. Diane panted heavily as her clothes were slightly ripped and a few cuts were on her leg and face.

Dreyfus: Even now, you don't yield an inch. Your courage during this fight is commendable. You two are truly opponents worthy of us.

Y/n: Like you could stand against me the way I am now, Dreyfus.

Dreyfus: Deadly Sin Diane and Traitor Holy Knight Y/n, with your two deaths, allow me to ring the bell to usher in a Holy War.

Diane looked at Dreyfus in anger as she held Gideon tightly as Y/n grabbed his blades.

Y/n: All we want us to get Elizabeth back.

Diane: Give us back our friend right now!

Dreyfus: The Princess is your friend?

Dreyfus chuckles to himself as he closed his eyes as Diane looks in rage and brings Gideon up into the air before slamming into the ground.

Diane: Ground Gladius!

The earth spike shoots towards Dreyfus but is stopped once it hits his blade. The spike is split in half at the tip as Y/n narrows his eyes. Diane and the Holy Knights look in shock by this display.

Jericho: What? Your kidding me!

Guila: That much power...from only one sword...

Dreyfus: Magical power emanates from ones own indomitable will, mind, and experiences.

Dreyfus smirks as Diane shakes in a little fear.

Dreyfus: I shall annihilate all those who would thwart the realization of my ideals, and forge onward. The name of my magical power, born of my will, is Break!

The earth spike shatters into rubble as Howzer looks in shock while Y/n looks at Diane in concern. Dreyfus holds up his sword as he stands to his side as Diane prepares to swing Gideon.

Y/n: DIANE! MOVE!

Dreyfus: Now die!

A white light shoots out of Dreyfus's blade hitting Diane in the right side of her chest spewing a little blood to the ground.

Y/n: NO!

Diane stumbles backwards as spits up a little blood and crashes down onto the ground with Gideon behind her. Y/n runs over as his armor clacks from each of his steps as he kneels down next to Diane's face. Jericho has a look of shock as Guila looks in amazement.

Guila: Astounding...so this is the power of a true Holy Knight?

Howzer: This can't....be real....

Y/n looks at Diane as a tear falls down his face as he puts his hand on Diane's cheek.

Y/n: Diane...

As Helbram reappeared after explain his Substitution spell, Dreyfus gives him a side glance.

Dreyfus: Helbram, Tell me. Is the princess here in Liones right now?

Helbram: Who knows? That giant girl probably received faulty information.

Y/n: It was one of your people....

The Holy Knights look at Y/n as he slowly stood up with his hair covering his eyes. Diane slowly rose up as she used Gideon as support as blood dripped down her lip.