The Looming Threat PT - 2

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and Elizabeth stood in front of the destroyed castle as Y/n held his sword on his hip.

Y/n: Who could of done this?

???: Are both of you all right?

The two turn and see Gilthunder carrying Margaret bridal style as Meliodas walked next to them.

Y/n: Yeah, but the castle is completely gone.

Gilthunder sets Margaret down as he looks at
Y/n and Meliodas.

Gilthunder: Someone's missing.

Meliodas: Yeah.

The dust continues to clear as the shackles that held Dreyfus laid on the ground as he had disappeared.

Y/n: Dreyfus is gone. But he couldn't of gotten far.

Y/n straps his sword to his hip as he looks around for any signs of Dreyfus.

On the other side of the castle

Two knights looked in horror as half of the castle was destroyed.

Knight 1: What happened here?

Metal footsteps come up from behind them as the second knight turns and looks to see Vivian and another figure.

Knight 2: I don't know what order your from, but go back to your post. Leave this to us Holy Knights.

The figure smirks as they raise their hand towards their mouth as the spoke into a ring.

???: Memeza, nemeza, memenomaza...now blood, wake from your slumber!

Knight 2: Hey! Are you listening to me?!

The Knight soon gasps in shock as his blood started to change inside his body.

With Diane and the others

Howzer looked up at the castle as Jericho stood behind him and Guila looked at her brother.

Howzer: What's going on? The castle's in ruins!

Gowther: Luckily, I can still sense their magical power.

King: We should hurry up and join them.

Guila groans as she holds her head as Jericho groans and holds her chest as she falls to her knees and then the ground. Diane sees this as she looks at the two in concern.

Diane: Hold on! There's something wrong with Guila and Jericho!

The group looks at the two knights as they yell out in pain as they lay on the ground.

Howzer: Something about this pain doesn't seem normal...

Jericho slowly gets on all fours as she coughs as she opens her eyes as tears well up in them.

Jericho: I don't...have a single...regret! Being Demon blood or other wise...power is power!

Jericho holds her throat as she starts to choke as King and Gowther look at her.

King: It's like some kind of sinister magical power is pouring out from inside them.

Gowther: It's most likely mirroring Dale's transformation.

Jericho looks up to the sky as more tears fall down her face.

Jericho: I'll show him if it's...the last thing I do! Brother always judged me for being a woman!