The First Sacrifice

3rd Person Pov

Dreyfus: The new king of Camelot? What reason could he have for coming to Liones?

Dreyfus looks at the knight that told him and Hendrickson of Arthur's arrival as Hendrickson looked out the window.

Hendrickson: I'll take care of him.

Dreyfus faces Hendrickson with a skeptical look at Hendrickson met his gaze.

Hendrickson: And Dreyfus, I intend to leave the Seven Deadly Sins and Y/n to you.

The two have a death stare gaze towards each other but soon stop as Dreyfus relaxes his eyes.

Dreyfus: As you command.

Tiny Timeskip

Hendrickson and two other knights stand in front of the South Gate as it opens to show the three Arthur's army with him and his mate at the front of it.

Hendrickson: I am one of the Holy Knights Grand Masters of Liones, Sir Hendrickson. I know you are a king to a nation to our south, so arriving here without sending an emissary in advance is somewhat discourteous, is it not?

Arthur: I am Arthur Pendragon, king of Camelot. Apologies for my rudeness. Years ago, the king of Liones showed me great kindness, and I've come to express my gratitude.

Hendrickson: With an army?

Arthur: I felt I wouldn't be granted an audience if I did so.

Hendrickson: Really?

Arthur's mage raises her arm from her cloak as she snaps her fingers making the army behind the two disappear. The two knights behind Hendrickson look in shock as he himself was unphased.

Hendrickson: A most impressive display to be sure. But sadly, I regret to inform you that the king of Liones as fallen ill, and us currently bedridden. I must ask you to turn back.

Arthur: All the more reason that I cannot do so. My companion here has the ability to cure the king's illness.

Hendrickson looks at the mage before returning his gaze to Arthur.

Hendrickson: We truly appreciate your goodwill, but I insist you leave right now.

Arthur raises his arms towards his helmet and takes it off to reveal his spiky ginger hair and purple eyes as he had a grin on his face.

Arthur: I refuse.

Knight 1: How dare you!

The knight moves forward but is stopped by Hendrickson as his hand was in front of him.

Hendrickson: Sorry, come again?

Arthur: Lord Hendrickson, it's obvious your facing a problem that you prefer to keep from outsiders. But we would gladly offer you our aid in resolving this problem.

Hendrickson groans a little as he looks at Arthur. Back at the castle deep underground, Elizabeth appears in a dungeon room as she looked in shock.

Elizabeth: Where am I? I don't understand, I was just at the Boar Hat, wasn't I? Sir Meliodas? Y/n?

The mage that captured her appears behind her as she had a large staff with a claw hand on the top of it.

Mage: I happily welcome you home to Liones.

Elizabeth jumps in fear before turning to look at the mage.

Elizabeth: A-are you the one that brought me here? I beg you, take me to Sir Meliodas and Y/n!

Elizabeth attempts to grab the mage but the mage disappears once again. Elizabeth slowly walks around the room as she looks at the walls.