The Armor Giant PT. 3

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and Meliodas being held by Ban look at the monster with the Holy Knight stuck in its chest.

Y/n: We're telling you, he's still alive!

Ban puts the two down as he looks at them in frustration.

Ban: Like that really matters! Just kill him already!

Meliodas: He's still alive in there!

Ban: Stop being so naive!

Meliodas and Y/n look at Ban in anger as Gowther walks in between them as a glowing purple bow is in his hand as he kept his monotone look on his face.

Gowther: Whats up? Are you two fighting?

King floats next to Ban as his Chastiefol was fully repaired.

King: Gowther...

King puts his attention to the giant as it had stopped moving and looked to be in a hypnotic state.

King: He stopped moving. Did you take him down?

Gowther: No. He's trapped in an illusion. That's my magical power...Invasion. Right now, he's inside an illusion of the distant days he most wanted to return to.

Y/n: That's a little messed up...

Wendy: I have to agree...

Ban: Your still the same annoying freak you always were. Now stop yapping and kill him already.

Gowther: I'm incapable of killing him.

Ban: Huh?

Gowther: It isn't as if he had the choice to be born this way. Therefore, I can not kill him.

Ban: Heh, like there's anyone in this world who gets a say of how their born. Move it, I'll kill that thing.

Ban walks forward as he holds his arm out as Meliodas grabs it. Meliodas lowers his Ban's arm as he glares at him.

Meliodas: Back off. There's still a part of him that's human inside that thing.

The two glare at each other as the others watched the two.

Gowther: It's said that close friends often fight, is that the case here?

King: I don't think it's a fight.

Gowther: It's said that friendship, is a beautiful thing, is it?

King: Excuse me?

Y/n looks at the two as he kept his grip on his sword as he moved his gaze to the monster. Ban scoffed as he made his whip glow purple and lifted it up.

Ban: Don't go ordering me around.

Ban throws his whip to the human half sticking out of the monster pulling out his heart. Y/n and Meliodas look in shock as Wendy covers her mouth. The monster falls to its knees as the heart falls to the ground. Ban pulls his arm out of Meliodas's grip and scoffs.

Meliodas: Ban...why'd you have to kill him?

Ban: All I did was bring the curtain down on the crappy life of some guy who turned into a monster.

Y/n: But he didn't deserve that.

Ban looks at Y/n as he put his hand in his pocket.

Ban: Trust me, I did him a favor.

King: Guys, look!

The three look at the monster as the man was muttering softly.

King: I think he's whispering something.