The Sin in the Sleeping Forest

Liones
10 Years Ago

In the tower outside of the walls of Liones, two guards look at the body of the Grand Master of the holy knights, Zaratros, having multiple spears and swords in his body as blood drips from the spears and his armor.

Guard 1: Grand Master Zaratros...this is horrible...

Guard 2: How could this happen to the leader of the Holy Knights?

A boy with pink hair wearing a blue royal shirt with a red ribbon around the collar and grey pants stands behind the guards looking at the dead Zaratros.

Boy: Father...

The guards look at the boy in shock as they try to prevent him from entering the room.

Guard 1: Lord Gilthunder..

Guard 2: Please young master, you mustn't look!

Gilthunder try's to push through the guards as tears drop from his face as he looks at the body of his father.

Gilthunder: Who did this?! Who killed my father?!

Back in the present, Gilthunder in his armor looks out of a village from where a report of Meliodas and Y/n were sighted in while on horse back. A knight on another horse approaches him.

Knight: Sir, it seems they left the village and proceeded southwest.

Gilthunder: Is that so? The Forest of White Dreams lies in that direction.

Knight: Yes. But sir that place is..

Gilthunder turns his horse in the Southwest direction and starts to ride off as the knight does the same and follows.

Gilthunder: Meliodas...Y/n...

Outside of the Forest of White Dreams, the giant green pig with the Boar Hat in its back looks into the forest. Inside the forest, Y/n, Meliodas, Hawk and Elizabeth walk around as fog surrounds them along with dead trees.

Hawk: Hey, Meliodas, are you sure about this? We've been three ours now and there's no sign of any animals much less any humans either.

Y/n: The villagers said that one of the sins is here, so we need to keep looking.

Hawk: I heard there's a terrifying monster who lurks around here watching and waiting..

Elizabeth screams a little as Y/n and Hawk look back as Y/n reaches for his sword.

Y/n: What's wrong?!

Hawk: What is it?!

Elizabeth starts to squirm in the spot she's standing in.

Elizabeth: I can feel something grabbing me from behind...

Y/n and Hawk look behind her to see Meliodas grabbing her butt.

Meliodas: Relax, it's just me.

Elizabeth: Phew. Oh good.

Y/n: Damn it Meliodas!

Y/n dashes up to Meliodas and uppercuts him into the air as Meliodas falls and lands on his head.

Y/n: Don't go doing that when I'm around! you got that!

Elizabeth: Y/n, calm down.

Y/n scoffs as he walks deeper into the forest leaving the group behind.

Elizabeth: Y/n...

Meliodas: Well, pitting that aside for just a minute..

Hawk: Good I thought you'd never stop, I don't think Y/n would either.