The Courage Charm

3rd Person Pov

Y/n dashes at Helbram as he clashes his swords against Helbram's Link. Y/n pushes him back as he jumps and inhales deeply.

Y/n: Black Fire Dragon Roar!

Y/n shoots a red and black torrent of fire to Helbram as it tears the ground to shreds. Helbrams spins Link in front of him as he holds the torrent back as he grunts in frustration.

Helbram: Damn you.

Helbram spreads his wings as he shoots up into the air as he looked down at Y/n and smirked evilly.

Helbram: Good luck getting me up here, you fool!

Y/n slams his foot into the ground as large pillars of rock shoot out of the ground towards Helbram. Helbram looks in shock before getting hit by the pillars as he falls down to the ground and groans. Y/n walks up to him slowly as his eyes flowed brighter.

Y/n: Your going to die for what you did to Diane and for what you did to Guila's father.

Guila looks at Y/n as she held her brothers in her arms as a tear falls down her face.

Guila: Y/n...

Y/n continued to walk towards Helbram who was slowly getting up but is stopped once King's weapon points at him.

Y/n: What the hell are you doing, King?

King: Helbram is my opponent now. You need to worry about finding the Princess.

Y/n growls before letting out a sigh as his eyes stop glowing and his armor disappears. Y/n sheathes his blades as he looked back to Diane to see her wounds have healed as she smiled at him. Y/n returned the smile before running off to find Elizabeth as King prepares to clash with Helbram. Y/n kept a running until he stopped as the ground shook and small explosions erupted.

Y/n: What the hell?

With Arthur and Hendrickson

The two knights clashed blades on a bridge before blowing each other back as their feet dragged to a halt. Arthur smirked as he held his blade at his side.

Arthur: Come on, Lord Hendrickson! Why don't you and I settle our differences here and now?

Hendrickson: Your a rather brave king, Arthur Pendragon. I can say that much for you. This punks intelligence seem almost boundless. From the way he's been talking, it seems he was aware of our internal affairs. The question is, what does he knows and how much? The kings imprisonment? The kidnapping of the princess? Or perhaps the plan to resurrect the demons?

Arthur: We're in a battle now....

Arthur moves at an incredible speed and appears behind Hendrickson readying to slash his sword at his back.

Arthur: Don't get lost in thought!

Arthur slashes his sword only to be blocked by Hendrickson's blade as Hendrickson's back was facing him.

Hendrickson: Get serious.

Arthur continues to slash his sword only to be blocked as Hendrickson turns and faces him.

Hendrickson: Show me the power worthy of a true king!

Hendrickson dashes at Arthur and slashes his sword blowing him off the bridge as Arthur crashed into a cliff causing a giant smoke screen. The smoke clears as Arthur lays in a bit of rubble before sitting up and holding his head.