The Armor Giant PT. 1

3rd Person Pov

Y/n sat in his room of the Boar Hat as he had his eyes closed as Wendy sat behind him healing him with her magic. Y/n's cuts started to slowly heal as they soon disappeared and left little scars.

Wendy: That should do it, Big Bro.

Wendy moves her hands off of Y/n's back as he opens his eyes and stands up. Y/n throws a shirt on as he looks at Wendy.

Y/n: You know, I might even be your big brother if I'm apart of the demon and goddess race.

Wendy: I know, but I still like having you as my big brother.

Y/n smiles as he pats Wendy on the head before heading down as he felt Hawk's mom stop. Y/n grabbed his sword and pulled it out of his sheathe as it had a few crack on it.

Y/n: That battle with Helbram really did a number on my sword...I don't know if it can't withstand another battle...

Y/n sheathes his sword and places it on his hip as he walks out to see that the Boar Hat was outside a little village. Y/n looked to see Meliodas, Elizabeth and Diane looking at the town.

Elizabeth: Thanks for everything, Hawk's Mom. Why don't you rest a bit too, Diane?

Diane smiles as she rests Gideon on her shoulder and look at Elizabeth.

Diane: Sure, I'll just get a little shut eye until the tavern opens then.

Diane kneels down as she lays Gideon next to as she lays down resting her head on her arms with a smile on her face.

Diane: Good night, you guys.

Y/n walks forward as he looks at the two.

Y/n: I'm gonna go into village, see if I can find some supplies.

???: I'll come with you.

Y/n turns to see Veronica in her red jacket as she  had her sword on her back as she smiled at Y/n. Y/n smiles and nods as Veronica walks up to him.

Y/n: Let's go.

Y/n picks up Veronica bridal style as he jumps down from Hawk's Mom. Veronica blushes madly as she holds onto Y/n for dear life as he lands on the ground. Y/n smiles as he looks at Veronica.

Y/n: Want me to put you down?

Veronica: Y-yes.

Y/n smiles as he puts Veronica back on her feet as she blushes hard. The two head towards the village as they look around the market place.

Y/n Pov

As Veronica and I walked around the village, I could tell she was glancing at me from time to time. I smiled as I looked at her in the eye.

Y/n: If you want to ask me something, you can.

I saw her blush before looking down as she was playing with her fingers.

Veronica: When did you....know you were part of the demon and goddess race?

I stopped in my tracks as I looked at Veronica as I looked around and took her hand as I lead her down into an alley. I heard horses trotting as I saw some Holy Knights asking the villagers questions.

Y/n: It happened back when we were finding King, I kept having these visions and when Guila showed up, my memories came back to me.

Veronica: So...are all your other memories gone? Or are they..