The Fall of a Knight.

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and the Sins stand across from Hendrickson as more purple veins appear on his body as the Red Denons body hangs behind him.

King: Look at that monstrous corpse..

Diane: So red and flabby, it give me the creeps!

Y/n: Hendrickson, What do you mean that thing is the source of all the destruction you caused?

Gowther: The magical power I sense from this corpse is the same that I felt from Dale and the New Generation. It appears to be the root of this evil.

Hendrickson smirks as he puts his hands at his side as he looks at the group.

Hendrickson: Twenty years ago, when these remains were first found deep in the Fairy Kings
Forest, this journey began.

King glares at the monster as Ban looks at it with no emotion as Y/n clenches his sword as his armor releases more shadows.

Hendrickson: All that I have accomplished has been made by this Red Demon. Both the Old Generation and New. The experiments that gave us those compatible with Demon blood. The partial deciphering of the Dark Magic system. And now this..

Hendrickson smirks as he lifts his right arm as purple tendrils shoot out of his arms to the group as Y/n and Meliodas block with their swords. Diane blocks a tendril with Gideon as Gowther and King dodge while Ban gets stabbed in the chest as he coughs up blood.

Y/n & Diane: Ban!

Hendrickson: At last, I myself wield the power of the Red Demon!

Ban smirks as he looks at Hendrickson as he runs up the tendril that stabbed him.

Ban: If the Red Demon's Power is your only ace in the hole, your best bet is to fold and walk away from the table.

Ban lifts his arm and slams his fist on top of Hendrickson's head who groans in pain.

Ban: Cause I'm the one that killed that fat freak!

Hendrickson gets shot down into the ground as it cracks and explodes while Ban jumps and lands on the edge of a large hole that was made in the ground as Hendrickson falls deep within it. Y/n and the other look at Ban in shock as he walks over and grabs his nunchaku off the ground as he looks at the demon.

King: Ban...

Ban growls as he swings his nunchuck as a purple light leaves it and cuts the demon head as it explodes and falls off its chains.

King: Ban, you really killed that thing twenty years ago?

Ban: Who killed what and when isn't important.

Ban walks over to the hole as Meliodas, Gowther, Diane and Y/n look down it.

Meliodas: Forget that, take a look at the size of this hole!

Gowther: I detect a slight breeze. Which must mean there is a cave further down.

Meliodas: Lets go.

Diane: But...I don't think I can fit down there.

Y/n: You stay up here, my giant. The others and I will go down and check it out.